“Great steaks and quick service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #99 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Reviewed June 7, 2018

This restaurant is easy to access (on route 22 near the Colonial Park Mall) and the food was predictably good for a chain and service was excellent. Nice bar to wait if needed.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I know they have their own "Seasoning" for steaks, but my filet and wife's both had it applied with a shovel. The server was great but could not make up for a poor steak and small portions for the price. We have eaten at other Longhorn's and this one was not up to snuff...

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious NY Strip cooked to perfection! The sweet potato with brown sugar, cinnamon and butter was fantastic! My wife's salmon dinner was equally great! Hot bread and butter was terrific. Our server Jen was outstanding. Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

My husband and I intentionally arrived prior to 5pm to get there before it started getting busy since it was Saturday, but there was still a wait to sit 2....so, we sat at a table at the bar, no big deal.

Pros: Server was friendly, checked on us and service was quick. Steak was made as ordered, but nothing to write home about. Shaved primerib sandwich was excellent and stuffed mushroom caps were pretty good.

Cons: Ordered steak with a lobster tail - order came out without tail, which was quickly corrected but tail came out with a "mushy" texture. My margarita was VERY watered down, way too much ice in my glass.

The only reason I gave an average rating instead of poor was because of our server.
I may possibly give this place a second chance, but will definitely not be ordering the lobster tail.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

New to our area restaurant. Poor service and very long wait for food to come out when not super busy. Good coffee and bread. Steak lukewarm and tough. French fries were soggy. Carpets very dirty.

Date of visit: March 2018