“Salsa Bar”

El Sol Express Harrisburg
Ranked #2 of 17 Quick Bites in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

El Sol express is fresh and authentic. There are several vegetarian options, I recommend the veggie fajitas. There is also a salsa bar with homemade salsa. The toasted jalapeño salsa is awesome!!

1  Thank April S

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

The guacamole was amazing! Coming from California, I've been looking for a place that served the chunkier style guac, this place did not disappoint. We got the smothered burrito, chips and salsa, guacamole and the fried ice cream. Everything had lots of flavor and nice and fresh. I'll be back for that delicious guac and chips.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Happened into this place, reviews were solid. Great experience. Great Burrito, chips, and salsa bar. Best meal this week!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Ate here for dinner. I ordered the Carnitas. Definitely not the best I've ever had, but it was ok.

The service was good and the staff friendly. I believe you can "bring your own bottle". I did see a few groups walk in with bottles of wine. I also believe they give a discount to military/veterans. I heard someone in front of me ask and then showed ID. Gold star for that.

I'm definitely willing to give another try.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Best Mex food I've ever had. The Ceviche is to die for. Went back a second day and should have brought an order home. Went with 5 other friends who all ordered something different and they all loved every bite. Salsa Bar and homemade chips are awesome too!

Date of visit: May 2018