“Eclectic Mix”
Review of The Millworks

The Millworks
Reserve with OpenTable
The Millworks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 578 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Description: The Millworks features a brewery, a rooftop biergarten, a local & sustainable restaurant, an outdoor courtyard, and 3 art galleries with 23 artist studios...all under one roof.
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The service is almost perfect. Salads are interesting combinations Our table had hamburger and fries...huge serving, seafood Mac and cheese, ramen bowl, and two shared a vegetable pizza. Drinks are pricey. This is also a micro-brewery. There is a beer garden on the upper deck and several art vendors in the building to browse thru.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Went here with limited time for dinner, and wished we had more time to explore the many artist studios. The food was very good and FAST, the atmosphere was lively but not too noisy, and there was a lot to look at. A little off the beaten path, but don't miss it!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My wife and I were passing through Harrisburg, and we stopped here for lunch. Please note that this was on Sunday afternoon for a early dinner, and they were not very busy. The beer selection is very good, I usually go for Hefeweisens, and the 100 Acres hit the spot. Next was the urban picnic, a variety of cheeses and meats, a great little app to get the juices flowing. Everything was great, my steak was very good, as well as the vegatables (I think it was a mushroom squash mix?). My only complaint was I asked for a substitution for the potatoes, and this was not done for my dish. It wasn't busy, so I am not sure why this happened.

There is nice outdoor seating in an atrium area, bar style seating area, and a standard dining area, all of which are in a very open area. I might be concerned what this place would be like if it was packed, it might get a bit loud. Another plus is there is a parking lot right next to the location, so parking shouldn't be a problem.

Overall, I was very pleased with finding this little gem in Harrisburg. It hit just the right spot.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Five stars for the whole experience! From the inviting building to the friendly and efficient staff to the amazing wild mushroom/truffle pizza-we were very impressed. The beer was great. Wish we didn’t have to eat and run, but we’ll definitely be back when we pass through Harrisburg again.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Beautiful venue and great staff however we were very disappointed in the very limited menu and we thought it was overpriced. We hope they change as we loved the location so much.