“Food was mediocre for the price”
Review of Season's

Season's
Ranked #63 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2018

The service was excellent, the quality of the food was not - especially for the prices. Things were ridiculously priced and everything was bland. My daughter got the shrimp appetizer which was huge and the only thing good. Even the cocktails were bad. I would definitely stay at the hotel again but I would not eat at the restaurant.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

We were staying at Red Lion and it was pouring rain, late, and we had 5 hungry kids. The menu looked promising, but the restaurant itself could hardly be called that - it was a room with a sad looking buffet, a bunch of tables and white walls. The staff seemed overwhelmed at 8pm on a Thursday night by our party of 10. Service was ok, and they do have a decent kid's menu and supplied crayons and coloring place mats. I ordered a cheesesteak, which was decent, and the kids had pizza, which they liked. Service was slow and ambience was more than lacking. If it hadn't been for the fact it was raining and so late, I'd much rather have gone elsewhere.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Great breakfasts cooked to your liking at a reasonable price. The service was excellent. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

love the food but a kinda high priced lower the prices and it would be the perfect place... steaks are to die for so make sure you grab a steak when you visit

Reviewed August 8, 2018

The breakfast buffet was great! We also had a dinner buffet on one of the busier nights, I think Sat. It was really good, and the whole family found something they really liked. Staff was so very kind!! Loved the Ruben and Pittsburgh steak salad!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Season's? Share your experiences!