“Nice breakfast”

Ranked #45 of 584 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Wife and I went there this morning and as in the past we were served promptly. Very nice local restaurant and good value for the money. Have been coming here about 2x a month for the last yr and will continue due to great service and good food.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Food was good and prices are fair also. Nice and clean! Waitresses were very good and offered refills on coffee! Pleasant atmosphere.Has back room for private parties also.Enjoy coming here for breakfast of lunch!

Reviewed June 8, 2018

Stopped here for breakfast. Service was good and food was good and filling. Close to National Civil War Museum.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

This place has very good food, a large menu selection, good prices and wonderful service. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Homemade items on the menu and and a full service bar. Separate bar area available too.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Decided to try somewhere else for breakfast this morning. I sat for over 10 minuets before I was greeted. Another server brought my food and threw it on the table. The server Karen never asked me how my food was or anything. But when I asked for the check she tried to be all nice and suck up to get a tip! Thanks for treating me like crap! Some people dine alone and deserve to be treated like others.