“Stromboli”

Price range: US$8 - US$16
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 10, 2018

Great service. Amazing boil and pizza was delicious. We placed take out orders twice in the last month.
All items were ready on arrival and hot. Definitely will order again.

1  Thank Martybythebay

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

We came in at 815 to eat. My daughter and son and myself. When we walked in, there was a section closed sign up, but we come here twice-three times a month so we were going to our usual table back in the corner. The server came chasing us down (literally) and told us we had to get up and move to the other side because she was closing it down and there was a sign that said so. So we reluctantly moved to the other side. At that time, there was only one other table in the restaurant with another server. It took us forever to get drinks, then for her to take our food. Then, never got refills. As we were waiting to pay, a table of 12 or something came in, and the bartender directed them to the dining room. The same server, I don't remember her name, but she had short white hair, came down and said can you guys move, i have a sign up and want to finish vacuuming. The bartender told them they can sit there so they stayed. My daughter heard her come up to the other server there and tell her that they were a**holes and she was going to vacuum around them because she didn't want to be there all night. She also heard the other server tell her to just wait because she had other stuff to do anyways. She didn't. She kept going. Needless to say, our food was amazing, and I don't feel right not leaving a tip, so I still tipped well, but I might not stay the next time I come in and she's working. I'll ask for someone else or leave. She's ridiculous. Oh, with that being said, we got there at 815, left at 920 I think, and only had two Strombolis and a pizza. So... yeah.

Jeff S, Guest Relations Manager at Your Place Restaurant & Sports Pub, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

We sincerely apologize for this extremely poor experience at the Harrisburg Your Place. We certainly never expect any guest to have to endure such such poor service; it is against our policies, procedures and training. We take it very seriously when we fall short of the proper customer service standards we have in place, and we have made staff changes at the restaurant to ensure this problem does not occur again.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Don’t go here. I mean it. There are too many other places nearby that have food and drinks and better service. Waited an hour and no food yet. Ready to leave just finishing beers. Don’t come if you’re hungry! It’s just an appetizer we are waiting for. There is nobody here! So the kitchen isn’t that busy. If someone actually owned this place they should be worried about the longevity of their business. Go somewhere else!

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

The best attributes of this place are, inexpensive prices, extensive drink and food choices and plenty of TV’s to watch sports.

The service was decent but the food was average at best. We chose this place because it was the closest to the hotel and had the game on that we wanted.

There are plenty of other choices in the area if you feel like driving 10 minutes.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Met here for a staff meeting - the space was quiet, staff were attentive and considerate. Had a few drinks and appetizers, which were very good.