Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$51
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Candlewood Suites Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$114
CandlewoodSuites
Sleep Inn & Suites(Harrisburg)
US$104
SleepInn
US$93
Country Inn
US$119
US$85
Best Western Harrisburg/Hershey Hotel(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$118
US$107
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2015

I will say I'm usually a Marriott loyalist, but due to all Marriott properties being sold out I booked this hotel. The bathroom had mold in the tub and the water was running all night, thus it made sleep less than peaceful. The staff was very friendly and the price was great, but I would pass in the future on staying at this property. I checked in the hotel late at night and wasn't going to ask for another room.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Phillip_Murray, General Manager at Harrisburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2015

Dear 201 Caribbean:

I am very disappointed that you checked into a room that had mold in the tub and the water was running all night. One of the biggest challenges I have is when I receive a review like yours and I am unable know what room you stayed in. I do apologize that you experienced this and I will emphasize to my front desk staff to make sure they ask "ALL" guest how was their stay, we then could fix the problem immediately and reassure you, Our VALUED Guest that your experience is the utmost importance to us. I do hope you will allow us to make this right with you in the future. Thank you so very much for taking your valuable time to share with me your stay with us.

Reviewed April 10, 2015 via mobile

We had stayed at this hotel a few years ago, and decided to stay there again. When we checked in, we asked where the jacuzzi was, and the response was, "Oh, does the website still say we have a jacuzzi?"
After we'd been in the room, I had to ask at the front desk for some toiletries that were not in our room, they gave me some, but must not have spoken to housekeeping because the next evening the toiletries were not replenished, and neither was the toilet paper.
The worst, however was that the door to our room had apparently been kicked in at some point and had been repaired, poorly.
For twice the price of the Howard Johnson's down the road, it's not even half as good. Don't bother.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple

Hello Rosy D:

I am terribly sorry that your experience with us failed to meet your expectations. It is quite clear that we did not deliver on our part. We have put in the request to have the "Jacuzzi" removed from our website and any/all third party websites. I have met with my housekeeping staff to find out why you did not receive the toiletry items in your room and I discovered that our "Inspectors" failed to visit your room and I have addressed that this is a must and I should not have to read a review like this. I have also explained to my front desk staff that it is imperative that when a guest experiences an issue here at our hotel we "MUST" make it right before they leave. I do hope you will give me the opportunity to make this right for you. Again, my sincerest apology for not meeting your expectations.

Reviewed March 23, 2015

I started my trip without luggage and far from home. Flo came in with her outstanding customer service and went above and beyond to help me out. She provided me with not just basic essentials but was so nice and attentive. She made sure I was comfortable even without all of my stuff. Things are things, but the people make the place and this place was fantastic! Great work Wyndham and keep being awesome Flo!

Room Tip: quiet floors, great service
1  Thank Rachel C
Phillip_Murray, General Manager at Harrisburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2015

Dear Rachel C.:

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us. It is one way that we are able to address any issues that may arise and how we can correct/improve our guest experience. It is so rewarding to receive comments that share a positive light on our efforts to meet and exceed customer's experience. What is also quite rewarding is to hear about any of our employees specifically. Our Guest Service Agent Flo is an asset to this hotel and I am so proud that she is part of our team. Flo will be recognized during our all employee meeting, (which we hold monthly) for going above and beyond regarding your comments on this Trip Advisor. Thank you again for taking your valuable time to share your experience.

Phillip Murray

Reviewed March 23, 2015

We haven't stayed there for a while, but decided to try again and we were happy with room. Comfortable and clean and front desk helpful and cheery.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Thank Dallas D. F
Phillip_Murray, General Manager at Harrisburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2015

Dear Valued Guest;

I wish to thank you for your review and truly wish that we could of earned a five point from you and not a three. I do invite you back so that we can earn a five point review from you, again thank you for taking your time to let us know how we are doing.

Respectfully yours