“Now Called TNT Diner”

New Galaxy Diner
Ranked #20 of 63 Restaurants in Hatboro
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed January 4, 2016

We went here with a group of 8 on a Sunday for breakfast. It was crowded but they were able to seat us immediately. The portions were large and reasonably priced. I liked the variety on the menu. Not just the standard breakfast options. Our waitress was awesome. She was super friendly and very attentive. All the staff seemed really great. You can tell that really enjoyed their jobs and their customers. We will go back.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed October 26, 2015

We go a lot for breakfast and the food is delicious. All the servers are friendly and the service is quick.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

I go to TNT (The name changed some time ago)/for breakfast frequently. I also bring my grandkids there for lunch or dinner. Granddaughter lives that she can have breakfast for dinner! Servers are always so nice and efficient. Lots of regulars in weekdays.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed August 2, 2015

My wife and I have eaten here several times for dinner and the food is just like home cooking, great. We especially like going here for breakfast. Everything we've ordered has been great and portions are large.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 9, 2015

Just plain awful. The place itself is marginal at best. There is literally nothing in terms of the décor. Tables, chairs and lighting - that's it. Our waitress was nice, but the place just felt very gross and seedy. The food was subpar. The coffee mugs had coffee stains running down the outside of the mug - not sure if that was from when they filled it for us, or it was just unclean - which is the general vibe we felt the whole time we were there.

It's like Wendy's closed, they wiped down the tables, turned on the lights and said we're open for business. To me this is one of the biggest mistakes people make in opening a restaurant. Even when its a diner, people go out for more than the food - they go out for the EXPERIENCE. The experience here leaves a heck of a lot to be desired.

Date of visit: June 2015

Been to New Galaxy Diner? Share your experiences!