“"Newly remodeled McDonald's in the heart of Hatboro"”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #21 of 63 Restaurants in Hatboro
Description: Come visit us at 121 N York Rd in Hatboro. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed September 15, 2017

I visited this McDonald's with my two daughters for breakfast in Hatboro. McDonald's now offers breakfast items all day such as hot cakes, breakfast sandwiches, oatmeal, hash browns and more and they are prices on the menu are reasonable.

The staff is friendly and helpful. The service was fast as well. The staff actually forgot to give me a hash brown that came with my egg white delight combo and they apologized several times and a manager game me a coupon for a free sandwich which I thought was nice. I was not expecting that but appreciate that recognized their mistake and tried to make it right with the customer.

This location was recently completely remodeled with new tables, chairs, booths and it looks really nice and well done.

The menu also offers several types of hamburgers, chicken nuggets, chicken sandwiches, milkshakes, apple pies and cookies. Don't forget the French fries which area favorite of mine, but they are not good for you and have a lot of fat and calories. Each of the items on the menu has the amount of calories noted next to it.

I tend to order items on the menu that are lower in calories based on this.

Overall, the food was good as well as the service and we will visit here again in the near future.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

The food for this chain doesn't change. However, the staff here seems to be nicer than the ones I've been to. I have seen maybe one or two that might needed an attitude adjustment but other than that they were nice. They are pretty quick.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed May 15, 2016

We occasionally stop for food at McDonald's and like the fact that they now offer a breakfast menu that is available all day. Depending on my mood, I tend to order from the breakfast menu but may occasionally order a burger or chicken sandwich. This McDonald's is located in Hatboro off of Old York Road. This place does a great business and always seems to be busy anytime we visit here. The service is fast whether you order and dine inside or go through the drive through.

The breakfast menu includes the below items at reasonable prices. For the sandwiches, you can get them by themselves and you can purchase a combo. The calories can be found on each meal so you know what you are getting if you are watching your diet. Some meals have a lot more calories than other meals and a lot more fat.

Overall, the sandwiches are very good.
Egg McMuffin
Sausage McGriddles
Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddles
Sausage, Egg & Cheese McGriddles
Bacon, Egg & Cheese on Bagel
Big breakfast(hash brown, sausage, scrambled eggs and a biscuit
Hot cakes
hot cakes with sausage patty
Hash browns
Fruit & maple Oatmeal
Sausage burrito

I like several items off of the dollar menu including the double cheeseburger, McChicken sandwich and I of course love their French fries and love them better than any other fast food place. The sandwiches are good.

There are several kids meals including hamburger, cheeseburgers or chicken nuggets and the Happy meals come with apple sauces and a Go Yogurt and a drink.

We will be visiting this McDonald's again in the near future. We had another positive experience with good service and the food was good.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016

This McDonald's is located in the heart of Hatboro off of Old York Road. This place is always busy and the drive through always seem to be very busy as well.

McDonald's now serves breakfast items all day such as griddle cakes, pancakes, oatmeal, Egg McMuffin, etc in addition to items such as salads, chicken sandwiches and of course burgers. I love the French fries as well and they are so good.

This visit was for breakfast and I got pancakes, an Egg McMuffin, orange juice and some oatmeal.

The service was good and fast and I didn't even wait 5 minutes for my food. I got breakfast for our family and brought it home.

The food prices are reasonable and affordable and recommend visiting this McDonald's. The restaurant was recently remodeled and redesigned with new tables, booths and chairs and looks very nice and appealing for customers.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed January 31, 2016

I went through the drive through with my daughter in the morning to grab some breakfast which is now served all day at all McDonald restaurants. You can't go wrong with any of the breakfast sandwiches, pancakes, oatmeal. For lunch or dinner, the burgers and other meals including chicken nuggets and chicken sandwiches are also very good as well. I like a double cheese burger, big mac or chicken sandwich. You can also get items from the dollar menu if you did not want to order a combo meal which comes with fries and a drink. The French fries are excellent and I prefer these over other fast food chains. This location was recently remodeled and the sitting area in the restaurant looks nice and appealing. The service here was good through the drive through and did not experience any issues.

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!