Woodloch Pines Resort
Cove Haven Resort(Lakeville)
US$171
US$162
  • Pool
Lake Mocatek Inn(Lakeville)(Great Value!)
US$95
Wayne Inn(Honesdale)
US$75
Hotel Wayne(Honesdale)
US$100
Hotwire.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,476 results
All reviewsbumper carsmeal planall agesgo kartszip linesnow tubingfamily vacationpetting zoomountain laurelindoor playgroundwhole familypaddle boatscupcake warssomething for everyonebatting cagesthe main lodgescavenger hunt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2010

Woodloch is a perfect get away, especially for families. We were a group of 8 (2 couples)30-40 yr olds who were staying at the Sequoya house for a reunion. The house is basically a 3 story, four bedroom home that Woodloch rents out for the owners, but with hotel amenities such as towels and bath products.

The space:
Every room had it's own full bath and TV. The house is fully furnished with comfortable seating and everything you would need to cook your own meals (they will give you printed directions to the closest grocery store in Hawley and it's a full service supermarket, like Safeway.) It had two decks in the back with a gas BBQ grill connected to the house so you don't need to bring propane. The bottom floor had a game room complete with ping pong and card tables. The cabinets were filled with games and videos. Everything was spotless and working perfectly. The house had a free wi-fi connection throughout.

The activities:
Woodloch makes me want to have kids just so I could bring them there. They have different activities all day long that range from bumper cars to trap shooting. At night, they have a stage with different shows (i.e. live music, comedians, magicians) and on Saturday they had Dj dancing that caters to every age group. Your kids will not be bored.

The staff:
The staff is what pushes Woodloch over the top. They were polite, friendly, and warm but it goes beyond that. At one point, we were stuck on the road about 4 miles away from the resort because the roads became too icy to drive. Cars were literally sliding off the road and into each other. I called Woodloch to ask what we should do. They sent a car to pick us up -- twice, at 2AM. We weren't even on their property at the time. The staff provided such service, I began to wonder if they were all part owners because that's how they behaved.

If you are going to the Poconos, go to Woodloch.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed 7 December 2010

All of the staff are cheerful, helpful and welcoming. Food is plentiful and delicious (loved the sea bass on Saturday night!). Accommodations are spotless and comfortable. The theme show was very entertaining with great singing and dancing while the staff show was light hearted and enjoyable with good singing and dancing as well. There were many activities to choose from including bingo (unfortunately I didn't win!), trivial pursuit, name that tune and jewelry making to name a few. The Festival of Lights hayride was certainly something to see. Plenty of things to do for both young and old. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2010

best resort i have ever went to! we went for a weekend and it had so many fun activities to do as a family. the toddler room was great for our toddler. our room was beautiful and even baby proofed! everyone at the resort was very friendly and the food was excellent. would love to go back every year. my only complaint is the price...it is definitely a splurge. i wouldn't stay here more then a weekend only because i couldnt afford it. great resort though we loved our stay :)

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2010

About 20 years ago, I found Woodloch advertised in a magazine (I think Good Housekeeping). Aside from wondering "Where the Heck is this place?" the first time we went, lol, it has been a love affair. From then on, we visit at least once a year, sometimes more. In all of those years, I have never, ever been disappointed! Woodloch has become a family tradition with us- everyone just loves it!! I call it my "happy place" (as in I am going to my----). I feel so peaceful there - especially when taking a canoe out for a spin around the lake - there is nothing like it! I love all the activities, food, people, etc. Whatever good reviews you find here - BELIEVE THEM!!! Woodloch is truly an awesome experience!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerseyrain
Reviewed 12 November 2010

We Had A Fun Filled Time With Games, Food, Shows & Meeting with Old & New Friends And A Out Standing Staff to make sure everything was taking care of at all times.

Thank you Woodloch looking forward to next year trip

• Stayed: October 2010