Settlers Inn(Hawley)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$159
Travelocity
  • Pool
Lake Mocatek Inn(Lakeville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
1,284 results
All reviewsspa treatmentsart classesfitness classesthe outdoor hot tubwhisper loungetop notcheucalyptus steam roommother daughtercanyon ranchspa areagreat spawatercolor classfire pitgreat wall of yogacooking demoget awaybreakfast and lunch
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Second time at The Woodloch, can't wait for the third!!!!!!!Sending link to all my friends

Room Tip: Book a room with a view of the lake or the waterfall
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2012

My husband and I spent 2 nights at the Lodge in late March, we were lucky to have beautiful warm days and were able to enjoy both the inside and out. We still would have had a great time even if the weather was not so perfect. We arrived early and were surprised our room was ready. The service from the front gate on was fantastic. Every staff member greeted us as if we were regular guests. Our room was large and the bed was comfortable. There is so much to do during the day, with many classes offered, we took dancing, spin, cooking and water exercise classes. All were great. I had a massage and a facial, both to die for. The steam room and hot tubs with the water wall are amazing and the entire spa is so clean. Now for the spa food it was GREAT!!!! We really enjoyed all our meals.The staff in the diinning room were very professional and friendly. Our waitress Brianna was a real sweetheart. We even got a hug from the hostess at our last meal. The front desk staff and all the workers at the Spa worked so hard to make our stay everything we hoped for. Laura in the gift shop was kind to try on a shirt so I could tell if it would fit my daughter. The only weak point is the evening time. We enjoyed the music during dinner, John was really wonderful to listen to but besides the fire pit there was nothing else to do unless you are are there on a Saturday or Wednesday and go to the Pines for the show. My reference to the Pines is the resort down the road where we have vacationed forbthe same week in July for 20 years. That is how we found the Lodge and knew it would have to be wonderful because it is the same owners and everything they do is first class. I hope to return many many more time. I would also like to say THANK YOU to the entire staff for our amazing 3 days.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BarbaraG590
Reviewed May 10, 2012

My husband and I love to escape to The Lodge at Woodloch to relax and rejuvenate over a weekend Our first visit was in the winter during the week, we enjoyed it so much we went back this spring to enjoy the lovely outdoor ground and kayaking on the lake. The staff is lovely, caring and always available to help . Our air conditioning was not working properly in the room and it was fixed within 30 minutes of calling. The dining room staff is attentive especially Briana who is always ready to help with a huge smile. There are numerous classes and treatments to keep both men and women happy. The Fitness Staff and Instructors were knowledgable and approachable. The spa manager was on sight and made sure everyone found a class on time or suggested a new class to try. The resort is smaller than other well known spa resorts which we think helps foster a warm environment.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mindy G
Reviewed May 6, 2012

If there were more than five stars, I would rate The Lodge even higher!

I just finished a three-night, mid-week stay there. Every aspect of the resort spa was excellent. The staff was accommodating and helpful in every way. From the moment I arrived and was greeted by the parking valet to my very last moment, every need and request I made was met.

In particular, Laura, who made and then adjusted my accommodations was extremely helpful. I also must cite, the entire restaurant staff, waiters and chefs. Having multiple food allergies, I can be a difficult client to deal with. The waiters were all patient and the chefs were quite careful. Yet, all of my meals were delicious, some exquisite.

I enjoyed the various workout classes and workshops that I took. Kazuri's classes on Qi Gong and Tai Qi were excellent.

The facility, itself, and its natural surroundings are beautiful. My deluxe veranda room was absolutely perfect.

Finally, the spa treatment center has all of the services I could have imagined and more. I had four treatments, and was absolutely satisfied with all of them.

Ultimately, the tone is set by the staff. As I said earlier, they met and exceeded every expectation I had. I have never experienced a spa as excellent in every way as The Lodge. (For the record, I have traveled the world - USA, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia, Latin America.)

I do recommend mid-week over the weekend. There are fewer clients in mid-week, enhancing the very peaceful atmosphere.

Room Tip: Deluxe Veranda rooms are the third floor are excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank NYCTraveler113
Reviewed May 1, 2012

As a veteran spa-goer, when friends suggested we go here I was not anticipating much.
The Poconos and the name Woodloch (as in Woodloch Pines) does not conjure up luxury.
Boy, were we suprised.
This is physically the most beautiful Lodge and Spa I have been to.
The level of luxury and thoughtful design is incredible. In the women's locker rooms the numerous showers each has there own individual rooms. The pool and whirpool areas inside and out are simply rustic elegance to the max. Spa services were first class.
The food is gourmet (I never eat in a restaurant lower then a zagat food '20') and the entire staff is so accommodating and friendly. I think it may be all the negative ions given off by the ubiquitous salt lamps.
Our friends had a rock garden view which was just as nice as the lake view. In the Summer I think the lake may be obscured by the leaves.
Whoever designed this Lodge/spa really knew what they were doing and I don't know where they could have found such a nice staff

Room Tip: Both views (different sides of the building) are very nice. The second floor is on the same floor as the restaurant and spa. Middle of the hall is the perfect combo of quite and proximity
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends