Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,523 results
All reviews spa treatments art classes fitness classes top notch destination spa whisper lounge canyon ranch eucalyptus steam room spa area cooking demonstration outdoor jacuzzi breakfast and lunch fire pit locker room get away tai chi front gate
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2021 via mobile

There are not enough superlatives to describe our visit to Woodloch.
We are two active seniors. We were celebrating the fact that we are fully vaccinated and that we stayed married through this challenging year.
At first we were a bit taken back by the sticker price, but as others have said, given the quality of the surroundings, classes, and meals, it is really a bargain.
We arrived at noon; our room was ready. It was on the ground floor with a patio. The view of the frozen lake and bare forest was beautiful. The room was spotless. Our belongings were taken from the car and placed in our room by the time we walked down to it. On departure, they were removed and placed in our car. These types of touches make Woodloch very special.
The physical plant is beautiful, immaculate, updated, and perfectly cared for. We were shocked that it has been around since the 50’s. We would have guessed 5 years.
Other guests were couples, small groups, solo travelers, girlfriends, moms and daughters. All ages were represented.
The meals were delicious. Really delicious! Perfect presentation. Perfect portion size. Servers were professional, yet friendly and helpful. The pastries....omg! The flaky crusts!! I could go on and on about the food.
We did some activities together and some separate.
The classes were wonderful. Some were classics such as Hatha yoga and hikes; some were unique such as Forrest bathing, yoga and poetry. The restorative yoga with the gong was one of the best yoga experiences ever. The medium was very spiritual and next time I will make sure I am there the same days she is. Grace, one of the naturalist, and Dawn took us on a guided hike. Her knowledge is impressive.
The outdoor whirlpool is an infinity pool. The days were gorgeous and sitting out there was so relaxing.
All COVID rules were followed. Everyone wore masks inside the lodge and outside. Hand sanitizer stations were everywhere. I felt very safe in all classes. People were constantly cleaning well touched surfaces.
The staff was amazing. Friendly, helpful, professional. Every single person. Always a hello as you passed them in the halls. It is difficult to single anyone out because they were all perfectly fitted for their position. One staff member told me that everyone there is happy and that they are treated very well. You can tell.
If you are thinking about visiting, don’t delay...Go!!! For three days we were pampered. We were relaxed. We had a spectacular visit! Thank you to everyone there for making us feel so special. We will be back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lindsey Bree, Guest Services / Front Office at The Lodge at Woodloch, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2021

CosmoLady -

We can't begin to thank you enough for your lovely and kind words! We are delighted that you enjoyed so many classes and amenities, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2021

I stayed for 1 night in the middle of the week just to "get away" and take my stress levels down a few notches. Woodloch certainly did the trick! My room was ready early and everything was pristine. Guests and staff very good at wearing masks and observing social distancing between parties, even inside the spa common areas. Every meal I had was excellent, from the omelet at breakfast to the duck at dinner. Dinner was a bit slower than the other meals, honestly I was surprised at how busy they were at dinner time. I had a massage at the spa as well which was fabulous. I didn't do any fitness classes but I used the regular gym which was very clean and not busy. I can't wait to go back.

Overall I would highly recommend Woodloch as a place to relax and unwind!

littlebee1003 -

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience! It's so important to find time to get away and recharge, and we are so happy you were able to do that here at The Lodge at Woodloch. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed March 13, 2021 via mobile

My daughter and I make it out here once a year. The last time we visited was almost exactly to the same week last March. A very different year that was ahead of us then. The last place we visited before and the first place we came back to!! We love it here. The accommodations, activities, services and dining are all world class. Just come.

Trip type: Travelled with family

debi33 -

What a difference a year makes! We are so happy you could join us again. Although things may look a little different, the classes and activities still abound, and we are so pleased you were able to enjoy them. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed February 27, 2021

This was our first time visiting The Lodge at Woodloch. My daughter and I stayed 3 nights. The resort and grounds were beautiful. The meals were delicious and just the right portion size (great quality), and every one of the staff we encountered were amazing!! We snowshoed with Ken, took an edible & medicinal plant walk with Heather, took a few fitness and meditation classes, and had three wonderful spa treatments (thank you Velecia, Joanna & Krista!!!). The spa staff was also friendly and attentive. My daughter and I plan to go back some time in the Fall as we really didn't get a chance to appreciate the grounds with all the snow.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank 540stephe
Lindsey Bree, Guest Services / Front Office at The Lodge at Woodloch, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2021

540stephe -

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear you and your daughter enjoyed your time here, from the delicious spa cuisine to the outdoor activities and spa treatments. We look forward to seeing you again when you can enjoy the warmer months!

Reviewed February 25, 2021

I have wanted to go to the Lodge at Woodloch for several years. Always looked a bit pricey, but we decided after being locked down for so long, we would splurge. Well the value is definitely there. The resort is beautiful, the staff incredibly friendly, the food delicious (my husband is a chef who owns a restaurant is very picky ) . They make great cocktails , have a wonderful wine list, too. There are a myriad of classes to take, workouts to music, in the pool, on machines, whatever is your fancy. There are art and craft classes, wine and cooking demos. the spa is fantastic, had facial and massage, so relaxing. pool are features hot tubs with waterfalls, plus an outdoor hot tub. It's a totally casual and non judgmental atmosphere, you don't have to be a serious workout addict to have a great time at this place. there is something for everyone. Highly recommend .

Room tip: first floor facing the lake was lovely
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank R4895LXpamelas

R4895LXpamelas -

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at The Lodge at Woodloch! It sounds as though you and your husband were truly able to take advantage of many of our different class offerings and amenities! Thank you again for choosing The Lodge at Woodloch, and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon!