“A family favorite ”

Senape's Bakery Inc.
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Hazleton
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

No trip would be complete without a trip to Senape’s
Their nut and poppyseed buns are a must
And the pitza is perfection

This is an awesome bakery
Not to be missed

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

My wife was born in Hazelton and no visit "home" is complete without a stop here to bring Peetz "to go" to the family in NC!

Yes ... to go! Unrefridgerated! NOT frozen!! Youv'e GOT to check it out!!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

After living in Hazleton for a long time I finally decided to go here . All I can say wish that I had gone sooner. The food here is great and also was the device . Now that I have discovered what I've been missing I will definitely be returning .

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

First time visiting. Heard so much about "pitz", had to try. Nothing like it in NY. Eating cold, flavorful, delicious. Tried also, poppyseed buns, iced cinnamon buns. Everything outstanding and fresh. Need one in NY

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

If you want cold pitza and some delicious baked goods this is the place to go. The locals all flock for the cold pitza. The staff always friendly. Just bring cash as they do not accept credit cards. Everytime I visit family out of town this is what they ask us to bring to them.