“Great service crew, good food, plus fun!”
Review of Mirakuya

Mirakuya
Ranked #8 of 107 Restaurants in Hazleton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2018

I always enjoy Hibachi dining and Mirakuya is one of my favorites because it is just within the city of Hazleton. The service crew are great, and they can sing for and make a birthday celebrant happy! It is always fun and entertaining to see how your food is cooked in front of you. The Sake game and catch the veggie game is also fun. I love their Hibachi meals. How I wished though that they can make their table served food less greasy.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed February 4, 2018

I want to say this is a great place to go for a special occasion or date night without having to dress up but it really is a great place to go at other times at well. Examples - lunch is usually less expensive than dinners and it is a lot of what is offered for evening meals. They will still do hibachi as a show or serve you hibachi while you are in a booth. On Sundays and Thursdays, for eating in only, sushi is half price. It is so good we eat to excess and still walk out with a reasonable bill (less than $15 04 $20 per person which is really good considering how much we ate.)

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Many months go, our group of retirees had our luncheon at "Mirakuya". The Hibachi experience was quite entertaining for our group. we sat in a semi-circle and watched our meals prepared by an engaging cook. We had fun. So, we decided to do it again. The menu didn't change. The cook was just as entertaining as the previous one. And, we had fun, again. Yes, we'll go back again sometime in the future. However, it won't be for a while. The experience is nice, but it doesn't change.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

I went solo and was not allowed to sit at the hibachi table! However, sat at the sushi bar and it was phenomenal! Fresh sushi made beautifully! I had the nigiri deluxe with a spicy tuna roll and a side order of fried rice. Delicious! Had a couple appletinis which were commendable as well. Recommended.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Food was good, and the chef was entertaining. I did feel he was way to pushy with the Saki. The wait for the chef was also a bit longer than one would expect.

Date of visit: September 2017