“One of the Best Restaurants in the Area!”

Beltway Diner & Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 105 Restaurants in Hazleton
Reviewed November 17, 2015

My family comes here pretty often and have never been disappointed. The food is great and the prices are very reasonable, if not cheap. My family of five spend less than $30 and none of us leave hungry. Serving sizes are generous. The staff is friendly and pretty quick especially considering it's almost always packed. We have never had any problems with the meals. Breakfast is served all day and is what we normally order. We have eaten lunch and dinner as well and it's just as good.

The only criticism I can point out is with parking. The parking lot really needs to be repaved. The majority of the lot is not paved at all and as a result doesn't have marked parking spaces. The ones that are marked are somewhat small. It doesn't have the best view, but you're in downtown Hazleton after all and you didn't come for the view.

To sum it up, great food, great prices, great staff and speedy service but with a bad parking lot.

1  Thank retired_sailor10

Reviewed October 20, 2015

Good food, Friendly service, and a very extensive menu to choose from. The Beltway Diner is a popular place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The parking lot is usually full of cars, which proves it. they have wonderful delicious desserts to choose from .. so save room for dessert.

Reviewed July 25, 2015

Nice family diner in a good location. It was late, we were tired, and they were open. (Didn't want fast food or pizza, and not familiar with the town, so we went here). Hot beef and gravy, and the cole slaw is good but pretty much everything else would use some improving. (burger, fries, salad). A tad overpriced, but staff was very friendly. I would eat here again but only if nothing else was available.

Reviewed July 15, 2015

This restaurant has AMAZING food!!! We have been here for breakfast, lunch and dinner and we have NEVER been disappointed with our food. It comes out fast and delicious! The waitstaff is super friendly and always attentive. Great value for the money! This is one of our favorite places to eat!!

1  Thank Rebecca G
Reviewed July 5, 2015

I have previously reviewed Beltway, so I am reviewing again just to update and reiterate my comments from earlier. On this visit, everything I wrote about is the same, other than it being a year older, The service, quality of food, portions and friendly staff is as I have written before. If you are not familiar with an Americn diner, expect a humongous menu with everything from a slice of bread to a T-bone steak. See my previous review for directions, location, and menu. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, can not go bad.

1  Thank bob2bkk