“Excellent for Meetings and Family Treats!”
Review of Booty's Place

Booty's Place
Ranked #9 of 108 Restaurants in Hazleton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2018

My first dine in experience with Booty's place was a meeting held by Hazleton Power sometime in 2016. Their pizza just taste terrific. Their drinks are delicious. The service crew are excellent. I then urge my family that we give the place a try. We loved the place!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Normally I don't get seafood dishes so far from the ocean, but last night I had an urge for it. Their seafood dish with mussels, clams, shrimp and calamari served fra Diablo was incredible. My wife had shrimp parm. Two excellent choices. Service was good, next time we're in town we'll be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 288georgeb
Reviewed July 9, 2018

A family favorite, very good Italian food at a reasonable price. Nice atmosphere too and a friendly staff.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

The pizza was a thin crust and sauce was great we ate a lot and took half of a large home . When I ate some the next day it was very salty.so have to watch the salt. I took home red velvet cheese cake it looked great just had to try. But I am a red velvet cake fan so I was ok mostly cream cheesy not the real mixture of other farm cheeses?

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Made reservations for family to celebrate a special occasion. A first time dining here, was very pleasant atmosphere and excellent food. Eggplant rollintini was great, everyone's meal was. Food did take awhile but it was a very busy lunch, day before mothers day so we did expect a delay. Will definitely be back. Service was very good as well, forgot waiters name but he was wonderful.

Date of visit: May 2018