“Great place, great food, outstanding hospitality”
Review of Rostas Cafe

Rostas Cafe
Ranked #7 of 107 Restaurants in Hazleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We were staying in the area for the weekend and lookinig for a place to sit down and eat dinner. We read reviews and decided to give Rostas Cafe a try and so glad that we did. I've never had such attentive service, not only by our server but also the owner. Large menu with a lot of choices. My husband had the turkey platter and raved about it. I had the Harvest Seasonal salad and others with us had pizza and different appetizers. All were quite delicious. We sat outside on the patio. If we are ever in Hazleton again, we'll be sure to return.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Went to lunch with my friends. We all enjoy stopping here, they have a very clean environment & delicious food. I had a grilled chicken salad, both my friends had a meatball with scamutz sandwich.
We all enjoyed our meals & will be stopping again in the future. We always come back to Rostas when we want a good meatball sandwich ... they are the best!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017

We were in town knowing nothing about the area and wanted to try a local spot. This was recommended. We adored it. Local...everybody knew each other. Small and filled with stuff...totally overdecorated with all sorts of memorabilia on the walls. It was great. The food was good. A lot of dishes are with "scamutz". We had no idea what that was but our waitress spelled it for us, pronounced it correctly and told us what it was. Delicious. We'll go there next time we're in town if only to get the fries with vinegar and gravy. We were the only table in the place that hadn't ordered that. It was exceptionally busy but we were seated quickly and everybody was really pleasant.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Excellent food! I visited with friends and had a sausage and schemutz grilled sandwich that was absolutely fantastic. Real French fries not those seasoned junkers. Small place so get there early or make a reservation. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017

We come here once a year and I still can't figure out their scamutz pizza. Hardly any cheese on it. The pie shell was not fresh, I think it was a frozen pie shell. Sorta disappointed. We got wings too. It comes with dipping sauce. Sorry where I come from the wings are already embedded in sauce. Wings itself was good tho. My wife had the small anti-pasta salad. That was a winner! We are from Western Penna. We like more cheese and our wings already coated. On a fair note, we'd like to try other things on the menu since it appears they have expanded it. Food is good, just Hazleton's style I guess. We'll come back again try something else. See ya next year!

Date of visit: July 2017