Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$73
FindHotelUS$73
Hotels.comUS$73
Expedia.comUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
ZenHotels.comUS$80
All reviews room was clean would definitely stay here again motel microwave dogs
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2020

I was recently there because my husband was admitted to nearby hospital. Not knowing the area since I live in NJ and not knowing how long I would need a room for on top of being stressed out about my husband being in a hospital in another state. The manager Sonnie was great. So caring and accommodating with my situation. Sonnie turned a stressful trip into a much less stressful one and I will always be grateful. Highly recommend this hotel because of her!

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

Had stayed at this RRI a few months ago and it was OK. Made a reservation to stay for one night on our trip from SC to NH. My first disappointment was having a walk-in (no affiliations) get the same type room that I reserved at $20 less. When I questioned the desk clerk, I was told that he sometimes would give discounts (but not to me).

The room was old, with worn furniture and bedding. The carpet was stained and dirty. Had we know the conditions of the room, we wouldn’t have stayed.

The front desk lady asked about our stay and I told her about concerns. She told me that dhe would visit the room and followup with a phone call and adjustment, if necessary. I never heard from her.

We will not stay here again, unless/until it is updated and cleaned.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Frank H
Sonnie P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

My apologies for any inconvenience during your stay! As I did mention to you the Front Desk, a Manager on Call, and myself are available 24 hours a day to assure guest comfort. We would have changed your room to one more comfortable for you.

A difference in rate may exist with Redicard member specials, agreements with companies for employee, etc.. Without a specific name or room it is hard to answer properly. As you travel through the area, My personal services are always offered with future reservations.

Reviewed November 18, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here as part of a friends wedding venue. It was a throwback to the late 80’s with pink tile and dated furniture. Shower faucet was not attached to the wall and carpets were stained, but it didn’t feel unclean, just old. Bed was fairly comfortable and it was pretty quiet in the room.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank pdhiggins7
Sonnie P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We have been renovating with many renovations still in the mix. We take one building at a time. Hope to see you again soon as you are in the area!

Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed the very affordable King Suite with Kitchen. It is seldom you find a nice large (480 sq feet) suite with a real bedroom set off from the kitchen and living room that is PET FRIENDLY for NO additional cost. Breakfast was standard continental plus. Employees were dog people too!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 7, 2019

we thought it was a best western, the room was dated , but clean, property was good with a pool, plenty of food within walking distance.Since this seems to be a very old area of Pennsylvania, it is in a working class area. This hotel also seems to serve as the local wedding venue, so weekends seem to busy.

Room tip: maybe the main hotel has been updated, but back building is from the 60s
Date of stay: August 2019
Sonnie P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing your stay! Previously, we were a BW location turning over in Dec. 2016. Many renovations are completed and more are in place. Renovations are always ongoing. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to a future stay.! Comments on any changes with this stay compared to previous would be appreciated!