See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2013

There Is Nothing Good To Say About This Motel. Never Updated Since The 1950's. The Room Smelled Awful , Stiff Sticky Carpet, Shower Not Working Properly,Half Of The Lights Were Not Working And TV Remote Not Working. We Kept All Our Cloths In Suitcase On Table Just So They Would't Touch The Carpet. Management Would't Discount Room Even After Notifying Of Problems. STAY AWAY From This Place

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
8  Thank charlie s
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I think it is mold in the grout in the bathtub, but I got distracted when I found the long black hair. I'm gray and my husband is bald. There is a sign above the sink asking us not to take their towels and conserve water. When I took a shower the bathtub faucet kept running gallons of water down the drain. Well not down the drain because it ran to slow so I was standing in water. There was water in the coffee tray and a pot half full of water. I wouldn't have used it if my life depended on it. I couldn't have had coffee anyway because there was no coffee or cups. The internet worked great,

• Stayed: October 2013
16  Thank bcoy146
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This place was by far the worst motel/hotel I have ever stayed in. It was old and dirty. The room was a double with awful furniture and an antique TV with one station. The remote was so dirty that it was sticky!!! The door did not have a secure lock so we moved a suit case in front to feel safer. The window A/C was old and very noisy. There were bugs in the room and bathroom. Had it not been so hot, we would have been more comfortable sleeping in the car. The office had no A/C and the credit card machine was broken so we had to pay cash with no receipt!!! All other facilities were booked or I would have gladly paid for another facility. I booked this room thru a trusted online site and have notified them that they should disassociated themselves with this facility.

Room Tip: Don't stay there.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
12  Thank jma1234
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Bed was comfortable. Could not truly tell if the sheets were clean.Smelled dirty, was dirty! Room was adequate size but nothing special. Outdated agian dirty dusty. If you have allergies Stay AWAY! All my travel belongings smelled musty. When i arrived home it Took a few washes to fully come clean.Worth the cheap cheap rate that's about it. I won't be back by choice .

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
12  Thank Tiffnjen31318
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Our stay at the Cocoa Motel was so bad that we couldn’t even stay. The motel wouldn’t refund our money, even though we did not move our stuff in or disturb anything. The room smelled dirty, was dark, and the mini-refrigerator was on the floor. The door to the outside would not deadbolt, requiring repair before we could even close it. The television table was in poor repair with two drawers broken. There were spiders in the bathroom and the bathroom window wouldn’t open/close properly. We are in the process of getting the credit card charges reversed. Stay away from this disaster!!!

Room Tip: Anywhere is better than here!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family