Cocoa Motel
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$209
ComfortInn
Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$172
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$149
US$169
US$259
US$79
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$249
US$214
US$199
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$131
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2017

The short story, if you are trying to pay very little to stay near Hershey, this is the place. They were less than a mile away from Hershey, back roads meant less traffic to get into the park, the motel was old, had lots of wood paneling, and smelled a little musty, but tolerable especially if you go down the street and get an air freshener.
Bathroom: Strong Odor smelled like someone was smoking in there and the odor was permanently attached to the towel curtains. Would be better with something plastic and disposable. The light fixture worked, but looked like it had been through quite a battle and is in need of replacement. I am surprised that the tile floor in the bathroom was new, and everything was extremely clean including the shower curtain.
Main Room:
Paneling was OK, just lots of it. Small dorm fridge, and microwave were useable, and the in room window AC unit worked better than most hotels but was off when we entered. Beds were ok. Clean sheets, and pillows. mattress was the cheapest you could buy... no pillow top here.
Outside: Lights at the doorway were white, and attracted lots of bugs, and are so close to the door, it's hard not to let bugs into your room.
Owners:
We left my Son's wireless ear buds in the room. They are small and fell between the bed and the wall and weren't discovered when the room was cleaned. The owners were very accommodating, sympathetic, and let us search the room. of course, they were right were he left them... thanks Cocoa Motel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

We needed a place to stay for the night because we were going to a concert. First the rooms are so outdated! The rooms wasn't that clean either and a couple minutes before we were going to check out we saw a ROACH crawling up the wall!!! Absolutely disgusting spend the extra money to stay somewhere else!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank bvince16
Reviewed May 9, 2016

My family and I were in Hershey this past weekend and booked two rooms at the Cocoa Motel. Prices were cheap, but the stay was definitely not worth it. When we first arrived to drop our bags off, we walked in our rooms and found they were very dark and musty. The room right next door to my parent's room had a towel under the door and it looked like a mold stain on the outside. There was a strong odor in both rooms that made it unbearable to sit inside for too long. There was a hole in a screen in the one room, so we were not able to even keep the windows open to air it out. Bugs were flying around everywhere in the rooms. The bathrooms seemed clean enough, but to be honest we didn't really use the facilities. The had bathroom towels as their curtains. We dropped our things and left to do what we had planned for the day. While spending our day in Hershey, every single one of us had pure dread knowing we had to spend the night in this dump. Luckily we have family members that live up there that graciously lent the 12 of us spots on their floor. So at 11 o clock at night we returned to grab our belongings and peace the hell out of there. When returning our keys, my mother made sure to let the front desk how disgusting their place was and how they should be ashamed of the business they are running. The next morning my mother called demanding a full refund or she would be calling the board of health. Thankfully, the woman at the front desk said she would refund my mom. Although the prices looked good, this place is not worth it!!!!! Absolutely disgusting!!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
11  Thank mccloskey41
Reviewed April 18, 2016

I usually book the hotel for travel, this time my husband did. I don't think he read any reviews, just looked at the price. It was CHEAP, but not worth it. The window in the bathroom was cracked and fixed with duct tape, the "curtain" was a bath towel. There was a constant humming all night. The walls and thin and we could hear the people next to us, and it seemed like they were just talking, not loud but it came through the walls.
It was "dirty" or anything, but run down and not taken care of. (The curtains in the front weren't on the tabs/etc.) There weren't many people staying there, I don't know why the squished us all next to each other, because you can hear everyone!

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KGN86
Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

Was good for the price , I did a reserve with my family including my little dog , was clean, the only thing wrong was the shower did not work, I felt safe, motel service was good, the TVs are old but have good resection , the noise of the cars is a bit annoying but bearable, if you want to save a few dollars and visit the park herahys or the village is a good choice

Stayed: August 2015