All reviews hershey park rocking chairs dvd player fridge and microwave room was spotless coffee maker would definitely stay here again heated pool beds were comfortable a great stay nice pool flat screen tv first floor chocolate avenue up to date nice size giant center
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a hotel in the area and ended up staying at the Hampton Inn and was very disappointed. I came on TripAdvisor to see if there were any recommendations in the area and I came upon this little motel. I decided to try it and was not let down! Everything was clean, the lady at the desk was beyond nice and went out of her way to help us on places to go to eat. Pictures don't do it any justice but there was so much room in there to dance around! We will be staying here again when we come back for the ride opening again next month at Hershey's Chocolate World! Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Carrie G
Reviewed April 4, 2016

We stayed here from 4-1-16 to 4-3-16 and I have to say this is one of the cleanest motels I've ever stayed at. The owners are super nice and very helpful finding us places to eat and things to do in the area. And me being a birder is was very cool seeing that they are into that as well, she always has the eagle cam on in the office and bird feeders near the pool. Also enjoyed having a nice size fridge, microwave, and take out menus in the room for when you just want to relax and have something delivered. The price was great and it's close to all attractions in Hershey. Beds were comfy, heater and air worked great, and free wifi. When we come back, we will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Shawn W
Reviewed April 3, 2016

CLEAN motel, nice staff. 8 minute drive from Hershey Park. Comfortable place to stay after a long day at Hershey Park. This was really very clean and the beds were comfy and the heat worked great. Every room has a refrigerator, coffee pot and microwave. There are benches and chairs outside of each room so you can relax outdoors. The management was very accommodating in getting our group rooms right next to each other so we could all socialize at the end of the day. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have young children you can request a first floor room at time of booking so you don't have to haul all of your gear upstairs.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank eascoast_traveller
Reviewed February 29, 2016

My husband I recently stayed at the White Rose. I challenge anyone to find a cleaner motel than the White Rose. Accommodations were great and the customer service was like no other. the staff is courteous and kind and the objective is to make your stay pleasant. This was our second stay and we were not disappointed. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jennifer R
MotelOwnerHershey_PA, Owner at White Rose Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it very much. We try very hard to make every person's stay enjoyable and comfortable.

Reviewed February 14, 2016

Before I comment on this hotel, understand that I am a very practical person that isn't looking for luxury when I travel. I'd sooner spend $10 on a camp site than spend $150 on a hotel room. With that said, I absolutely loved this hotel! I had a room that took me directly outside so that I could have a smoke any time I wanted, without having to take an elevator down 3 stories then walk past a bunch of fancy richards in the lobby of the Hershey Hotel or Lodge. Everything in my room was clean. The bathroom was kinda small and there was no tub; shower stall only. But I had plenty of space to shave at the sink with my iPad running on a counter. They have high speed wireless, but it's pretty much the same stuff you'd have at home. In other words if it's a busy evening with lots of guests, the wireless is gonna suck. So bring some DVDs, because the room I was in had a VHS/DVD player hooked up to the 27" TV. I was kicking myself for not bringing a couple of movies. The king-sized bed was your run of the mill bed. It wasn't some insane plush $1000 bed that you get at the Hilton. It was a regular old bed that you'd find in my guest room. It was comfortable enough for me to get a good night's sleep, but I can see how some people might not be happy with it if they're used to something plush. This hotel had the biggest fridge I've ever seen, and a microwave. I was extremely happy to see this since I had brought a bunch of leftovers with me in a cooler. I drove 10 minutes down the street to a shopping center and bought some plastic forks from the Dollar General, and was able to eat the food I normally eat after I heated it up in the microwave. I hate eating fast food. If you're looking for a no-frills place to hang your hat for an evening to get a good night of sleep? This is the place. I'll be staying here every time I'm in town.

Room Tip: If you're a smoker, you need a king room. Kings are on the first floor, so you just open the door and step outside.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Lamont M

Thanks for trying our motel and thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you had a nice stay and plan to return. Next time ask the office for a plastic fork as we keep plastic utensils on hand (paper plates and paper towels too) for our guests should they need them!