Howard Johnson Inn Hershey
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$178
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$120
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$169
Fairfield Inn
US$129
US$111
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$159
US$189
US$169
US$65
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$107
Orbitz.com
US$299
All reviewsroom was cleanrestaurant downstairsbagelscontinental breakfasthershey parkgeneral managerroad noisemain buildinghershey pantryan older hotelchocolate avenuehershey worldfiattractionsqueenmileconcert
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My family and I stayed here 1 night on 1/8/2012 and the stay was great. We had a deluxe room with 2 queen beds. The room was clean and comfortable. The general manager had checked me in and I found him to be very friendly and helpful. Our deluxe room had newer pillow top mattresses and they were great. This bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in and it made for a great night sleep. The 37 inch flat screen TV in the room was also a nice. There were quite a few channels to chose from. The breakfast was a adequate. Items were juice, coffee, tea, bagels, toast, donuts, danish, hot/cold cereal, yogurt, and bananas. Just enough to start the day. I don't ever recall staying at a Howard Johnson's before but I think I found a new brand. I'm very impressed with this little Inn and I will stay here again when I'm in the Hershey area. Bottom line: Friendly/Helpful staff, clean comfortable rooms, and exceptional value.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Markus44
Reviewed January 2, 2012

spent dec 30-jan 1 at this hotel...very unimpressed with the experience.. bathroom light switch had short..it would turn off on its own and most times wuld not stay on...cable service was horrendous as wuld always go out constantly..road and room noise was very loud..when bed was made after we came back it wasnt completely made...blown bulbs in lamp were not replaced

Room Tip: make sure you dont get a room near the road
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank r s
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Spent a night while visiting Hershey's chocolate factory !! Small but very clean facility. Breakfast nice and lots of options.. Very clean rooms... Infact cleaner than many big brand names that we stayed while on a seven day road trip..

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2011

If you are looking for exempliary service, exquisite rooms complete with comfortable beds, a high defenition t.v., microwave, refrigerator and luxurious bathroom all at a very reasonable price then look no further than the Howard Johnson Inn in Hershey, P.A. The gym and pool are conveniently located within the hotel as is a restaurant located downstairs from the lobby. It is worth staying in this hotel just for the delicious food from the restaurant. If I haven't given you enough reasons to stay here, the hotel is just a short distance from Hershey Park which may be one of the best amusement Parks that I have ever been to. The staff at the hotel couldn't be friendlier or more accomodating. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone about to visit Hershey as you will be as satisfied as I was.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We ended up with Howard Johnson compliments of a Travelocity "suprise pick". We were very pleased with their choice, as the cost for the evening was only $53. Two double beds, non smoking and toiletries, but most importantly CLEAN and only a mile from the Hershey Park (where we wanted to go). The hotel offers what you would expect, and more for the rate which we paid. Cudos to Travelocity. What made the Hotel a better than expected stay was the resturaunt downstairs named "What if". Dinner at this place made the entire stay complete. I have reviewed the resturaunt seperately, but it's almost worth staying at the hotel just to be able to walk downstairs to a fabulous dinner experience ("What if" is not owned by the Howard Johnson).

Room Tip: *Ask for a room facing the street. While the view isnt the greatest, the bedroom doors open up to the parking lot which makes it very convenient to load and unload.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends