Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SnaptravelUS$189
Expedia.comUS$79
FindHotelUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
TravelocityUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

The air conditioner did not work and I tried calling the desk - no answer. Finally pushed enough buttons and it came on. The smoke detector was hanging off the wall. The bathroom behind the toilet near the floor was open - almost saw pipes. The bathtub was dirty - did not take a shower because of it. The bathroom sink/vanity was not the standard height - very low - almost for a child. There were two double beds in the room - one had stains on the bottom sheet - must not have been changed from the previous guest.

Reviewed August 24, 2019

This place was a good place to rest our heads. Unfortunately the wifi was spotty. The room was clean and orderly. And maybe it’s just me being picky but the window sills and above the air conditioning was not dusted the whole time we were there. Even though it says it’s been updated the hallways need to be updated and deep cleaned. The smoke detector was hanging off of the wall. The bathroom door wasn’t able to shut all the way or lock. Though it was a fairly good price. And it was close to Hershey Park and other attractions. As well as food. But not entirely sure that I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Well, know that Hershey, PA in the summer months is a destination and ALL lodging seems WAY over priced. I wanted a reasonable room, nothing fancy, and decided on this Inn. I regret my choice. The check in was smooth but for some reason we were given a room facing the swimming pool and parking area on the first floor which I should have rejected. OLD, I mean OLD a c unit was in the outside wall with a towel kind of wedged in below it and another OLD a c unit in an interior wall that did not work. NOISE from the adjoining room was unbearable. I was changed, at my request to another room in the 2 story main building but the TV did not work. The second room was larger and more comfortable but know that you are paying Hershey summer prices for very BASIC lodging on a busy road.

Room tip: Do NOT stay in the rooms facing the swimming pool for any reason!
Reviewed August 12, 2019

It looks and sounds so much nicer on the web (went through Booking.com). Room was ok but our fridge did not work and the room our friends stayed in had a broken TV. They wifi connection is WEAK,
When we told the front desk all we got was "we will look into it" …. All I can say is that this place was cheaper than the Hershey Lodge and is fairly close to the park.
I will not be staying here again.

1  Thank Mkiladitis
Reviewed July 27, 2019

Used band aid on the bed when we arrived. Checkin took 30 minutes, the refrigerator is warm. It smells bad and the tv volume is at best inaudible. There is no way this is worth even half the money they charge.

Date of stay: July 2019