US$205
US$172
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$259
US$146
US$120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$129
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
Hotels.com
US$229
US$223
Cancelon
TripAdvisor
All reviewsauto museumspring hillaaca museumpull out couchwafflesindoor poolnice hotelbreakfast selectionliving areathe breakfast areafront desk staffstayed here for two nightsthe ac unitchocolate worldwould stay here againdecent sizerefrigerator and microwave
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We stayed last night at this hotel and were not happy with our stay. We were not even asked if we enjoyed our stay when we checked out so I didn’t bother to let them know how we felt . First we won’t book another room at a hotel through Expedia as two different hotels they gave us the worse room possible right next to the elevator and both hotels did not seem very full. I know that hotels don’t care for third party bookings through companies like Expedia but the room was very noisy being right next to the elevator. Also the sofa in the room was badly stained with a blob of tomato sauce still on it and something else spilled on it and various old stains. I had to clean it off with a cloth before we could sit on it.
Several of the tiles in the bathroom floor had cracked and missing grout. There was no attention to detail. The breakfast was nothing special and there was not even any fresh fruit offered. The indoor pool was closed so I am sure people with kids must have been disappointed. Overall not an enjoyable stay and we won’t be staying at another Marriott hotel again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Thomas B, Director of Sales at Springhill Suites Hershey Near the Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

DebbieNH,
We wish we would have known that you weren't happy! We actually love our third party reservations. As for the cleanliness there isn't an excuse! This is not typical here and I will address it with our Executive Housekeeper! The pool was unfortunately closed due to someone being sick, we must treat the pool for 24 hours. I know this is a huge disappointment and we want to make you happy. Please give the hotel a call and ask for Tom or Kathy so that we can find a way to make up for your disappointing stay.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We stayed at this hotel last minute due to a high school sporting event at Hershey. The room accommodates a king size bed and pull-out sofa. Sink and counter outside bathroom area made it easy for simultaneously getting ready. While nothing fancy, it is clean, convenient, and offers a decent breakfast. Staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. There is parking on site. Be prepared for a noisy experience as many families with young kids stay here and use the pool and hallways at all hours.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Thomas B, Director of Sales at Springhill Suites Hershey Near the Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

"Staff is extremely friendly" This makes our hearts happy! Thank you for the kind review. "clean, convenient" is what I love seeing! We hope to see you here in the sweetest place on earth again!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Picked hotel for it's closeness to Hershey Park. Hotel staff very professional, courteous and helpful. Rooms were clean. bright as were the hallways. Free breakfast is available. Hotel is not only close to the park but is across the way from the Automobile Museum.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Thomas B, Director of Sales at Springhill Suites Hershey Near the Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We LOVE having Hershey Park and the AACA Museum steps away from us! I can't wait to share your review with our Team!

Have a happy Spring!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here when we went to Hershey Park. This hotel is close to Hershey Park, but really not near anything else. I am not sure I would stay here again. I think part of that is the fact that I really did not enjoy Hersheypark as a whole. Part of that could’ve been the fact that my husband lost his car keys on the very first roller coaster we went on, but all in all I was just not impressed with the area, parks, the hotel etc. Maybe I am more of a Disney girl and not much of a Hershey world girl.

There is nothing negative to say about this hotel, just not a whole lot of positive either. It was extremely crowded and not really my type of people, hence again I am probably just not a Hersheypark person. If you want to stay close to the park this is the place for you but otherwise I am not sure there is much of a draw and the rooms are quite expensive due to the fact they are close to the chocolate world. All in all it was an average stay hence the middle rating. Staff was friendly enough can’t complain about that breakfast was average.

If you are Disney fans I would maybe skip Hershey and just do something else. Just my two cents

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Thomas B, Director of Sales at Springhill Suites Hershey Near the Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Oh no, I am sorry you weren't Hershey Park Happy! Though we can't change the park I appreciate you mentioning our Team Members being friendly! We are truly blessed with our location to the park but it doesn't stop there! I hope you took advantage of everything else Hershey has to offer. The museum next to us is amazing, like many that we have right here in Hershey. If you ever find yourself back in Hershey give us another chance to "wow" you.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

BUMPED for a basketball team. I was not called in advance or even day of. Found out when I tried to check in they prioritized a team ahead of my business reservation. 3 other business travelers checked in next to me and she said my name was chosen in morning and "sorry" they didn't call. All the other comparable hotels in area also booked for tournie so I stayed at a hotel I don't typically choose. I don't understand why they didn't send some of the team families to alternate hotels. I travel to Hershey every 6 weeks and they have lost my business.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathy D
SHSHersheyGM, General Manager at Springhill Suites Hershey Near the Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Kathy D,

We are sincerely sorry that your reservation was moved to another hotel. It was very chaotic with the group that was here. Unfortunately there was a hiccup with the computer system and we became overbooked. We needed to choose a few rooms to move and pay for at another location.

In looking at the reservations, we made the choices we did from the information that was on file. Your reservation did not show your Marriott Rewards number nor did it show a Corporate Business Code attached to it. Had we seen either of those things, we would have reevaluated our choice. The reason you were not contacted ahead of time is because your contact information was not attached to the reservation either. It looks like your reservation was booked through a third party company such as Expedia or Booking.com, when we receive those reservations, the guest information is not shown. What we see is the address and phone number for the booking agent.

Again, we are sorry that you experienced this. We would love to talk with you more about setting up a Corporate Business Code so that we can assure that something like this will not happen again. I will also take care of the Marriott Reward Points that you would have earned for your stay with us. Please contact us at your convenience so that we may further discuss this.