Star Pavillion at Hersheypark Stadium
Review Highlights
great concert

Loved set up and staff and vendors. Hated parking and exiting stadium. Could use bigger screens in... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2014
Linda J
Staten Island, New York
Mixtape Festival

I've been to this stadium twice. I saw the Mixtape Festival in 2012 and 2013. Both years it rained... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2013
StephRegan
Amherst VA

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hershey
from US$12.50
More Info
from US$110.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

I love going to concerts here because the layout is great but the workers could be friendlier and more consistent. Some are great while others are ridiculous. I went to the Beyonce Formation Tour here over the weekend and so many friendly workers helped to answer all of my many questions, while there were a few workers that refused to let us into the VIP area even though or tickets were in hand saying what our package included. We spoke with a manager named Paul who told them we were allowed through, however, my brother who was in a different VIP section was not granted access and when he asked to speak with Paul the same woman said there wasn't a Paul that worked there. My brother and his friend who paid hundreds for their package lost out on sentimental memorabilia designed specially for ticket holders because of a silly power trip. It was totally unnecessary.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We attended the Jimmy Buffet concert and this was our first time at this venue. The venuewas clean, well staffed and well managed. I would definitely attend future events here.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Never ever again, parking is a nightmare. Workers are hired off the street and have no clue where anything is.....Your on your own here........40 thousand people all leaving two exits...

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Loved set up and staff and vendors.
Hated parking and exiting stadium. Could use bigger screens in venue.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Went to this stadium in May to see Bruce Springsteen. It was a great show, the venue was alittle old, and needs to be updated, but it worked well as far as I could see.

Date of experience: May 2014