“Great concert!!”

Add it.
Star Pavillion at Hersheypark Stadium
Ranked #20 of 22 things to do in Hershey
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Went here with my gf to see Pentatonix. Had a fantastic time. Easy and quick to enter in thru the gates with security and very well handled. Once inside plenty of staff to help with questions and seating. The vendors were well visible for those needing food or beverage. Was given a wrist band to purchase beers so that I did not need to show ID every time. Great sound and lighting also!!

Date of experience: September 2018

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Venue was very nice. I liked how if you were over 21, they gave you a band so you didn't have to get carded every time. Bathroom lines were pretty long but they had porta potties with zero wait. Drink prices were very reasonable.
Crowd became rather bottle necked in entrances/exits in and out of venue. Overall, very nice atmosphere

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

I love going to concerts here because the layout is great but the workers could be friendlier and more consistent. Some are great while others are ridiculous. I went to the Beyonce Formation Tour here over the weekend and so many friendly workers helped to answer all of my many questions, while there were a few workers that refused to let us into the VIP area even though or tickets were in hand saying what our package included. We spoke with a manager named Paul who told them we were allowed through, however, my brother who was in a different VIP section was not granted access and when he asked to speak with Paul the same woman said there wasn't a Paul that worked there. My brother and his friend who paid hundreds for their package lost out on sentimental memorabilia designed specially for ticket holders because of a silly power trip. It was totally unnecessary.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We attended the Jimmy Buffet concert and this was our first time at this venue. The venuewas clean, well staffed and well managed. I would definitely attend future events here.

Date of experience: August 2014