All reviews front desk hershey park waffles free breakfast top floor queen suite small pool the breakfast area would definitely stay here again short drive pull out couch next morning would highly recommend this hotel staying at this hotel very nice hotel light sleeper comfortable room
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

As a family of 6, it is quite pricey to stay in Hershey, especially at the Lodge or Hotel. Fairfield offers a reasonable rate and a suite that can accommodate our family. Staff was friendly and met our needs. The breakfast was also good. Would recommend for larger families.

1  Thank dadof4Aston
KristineGulick, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2017

Thanks dadof4aston!
We appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback- We're so glad we could host while you were in town to visit Hershey! Our suites are ideal for larger families :) We hope we can be your home away from home next time!

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Fairfield while in town to visit Hershey Park. The hotel is very clean and appealing. Breakfast was a nightmare. Far too many people for the way they have it set up. I do feel that the staff could have been friendlier. I got a very business-like feel from everyone. I like when I'm traveling with my family for the staff to be kind and welcoming. This hotel did not have that feel. Overall, it's a nice hotel and is in an awesome location.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
KristineGulick, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2016

Hi Vacamom3!
I'm so sorry to hear these remarks, we want all of our guests to feel welcome when staying with us. This will definitely be addressed with our team. Thank you for providing this feedback, as it help enable us to better service our future guests. We hope that you'll give us another opportunity to show you how fantastic our team can be!

Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

We were very happy with our stay at this hotel. I think it was a little overpriced, but overall, the location is great, and the hotel is very clean. The rooms are oversized, beds comfortable, but bathroom just slightly outdated. It was a small challenge to get the room temperature where we wanted it, but I would definitely stay here again. Everyone at the front desk was super nice and the breakfast area was quite sufficient.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
KristineGulick, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

Happy Holidays!
Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and staff. We're so glad you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to hosting again.

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

We came to Hershey for the weekend but didn't want to over pay for a hotel room. I'm always happy with Fairfield's because they are consistent and comfortable and I've never had an issue with one. When we arrived, we could smell chocolate in the air since it's so close to the factory. It's also very close to all of the attractions and restaurants. The room was comfortable and clean for the most part. I do think the staff could have done a little better with cleaning. I found a few minor issues including some hairs (yuck) but I pay very close attention to that stuff and I don't know if anyone else would have noticed. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is standard. All around, good for the price.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
KristineGulick, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

Hello Auds92,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm glad you had a good experience with us here. The smell of chocolate literally takes over the whole town, always makes me want to grab a Hersheys Bar! :)

The housekeeping items you mentioned have been shared with our team- this isn't a common occurrence here - so I'm sure our Housekeeping Manager is properly processing this insight. We hope we can be your hotel of choice the next time you're in town.

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

My husband wanted to spend his birthday weekend visiting Hershey Park. This hotel is very close to the Park and the free in-room wifi and breakfast are the two things that keep my boy and husband happy. The entire staff was very friendly and wanted to make sure we enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and has a modern, updated decor. The swimming pool is small though.
We will happily stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
KristineGulick, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2016

Hi Yvonne!
So glad we could host on your husband's special day- thanks for letting us be a part of your celebration. I'm glad to hear you and your family had a delightful stay. Please let us know when we can book your next reservation.