Review Highlights
Well organized and stocked eclectic antique shop

Jackie777777

from US$12.50
More Info
from US$110.00
More Info
All reviews vintage clothes flea market few hours collectibles pottery treasure browsing art vendors shop
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just outside downtown Hershey is this antique mall with something for everybody in memorabilia, small to medium furniture items, home decorative items, kitchen gadgets, china and pottery, art, and more. Its well organized, well stocked and comfortable to hunt through.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found everyone in the place very friendly. One lady even told me all about the parabolic barn from the 1930s (I loved learning all about it).

You will find toys, lots of small collectibles, glassware, china, kitchenware, phones, pottery, art, some furniture, vintage clothes, primitives, and more. There were a few tight booths (but not so bad that you couldn't get around in them) but overall the booths were well organized. The main aisles were wide and clear. We even walked out with a few things we didn't even know we were looking for.

Even if you don't have time to shop, if you are in the area you should drive by to see Hershey's largest 2-story parabolic barn.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Great place to find just about anything. It was so organized and we loved going through the whole place.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

When I visit Hershey I stop in here to look around. My girls enjoy browsing also. Nice combination of antiques and collectibles. Prices were a bit high on furniture but I always find something interesting to buy! Staff are very pleasant and helpful. Enjoyed our visit!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

If you are looking for a unique souvenir of the area, this is a wonderful place to do so. It has several levels and very helpful staff.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

2 floors of booths and cases, containing lots of Hershey collectibles, and others as well! You'll no longer find the vintage - farm implements - good glassware - true antiques! They have gone the wayside of the modern day collector! Used to be able to go to an antique store for a great education on ways of life from way back when! Did find some things to purchase though!

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Nice store to visit. Prices were all over depending on vendor. Lots of collectibles for all. Three floors of antique.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I stop here every time I am in the Hershey area. They always have new items. The staff are helpful and attentive, as well as efficient.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Wow, this place is amazing! It’s so much fun to browse in such “shops”, but to properly browse here, would take weeks. There is so much stuff to look at, that after a while, you need a break. We never even made it to the lower level, so don’t know what’s there.

It’s hard to display thousands of items neatly, but this Mall is a pleasure to wander through, as things look tidy. The staff is there to answer questions, and to help you find what ever you might be specifically looking for.

We were not looking for anything, but greatly enjoyed our visit here.

6  Thank NYU62
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

The staff were friendly and helpful. The store was well organized and not too over cluttered, and easy to look through.

2  Thank nursebrandy90