“PANDA GAI GOW "POW"”

Panda Asian Fusion
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Holmes
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 12, 2017

This restaurant is awesome ... the Sushi is awesome as is ALL their food and the WonTon Soup is fabulous, you may have had the asian cuisine in the past but this place is much more worth the stop and trying ... ... the servers are GREAT and are accomodating and make you feel at home .... it's a *2 thumbs up* restaurant for n from me.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

This place was on a list of local restaurants provided by a hotel I was staying at. Decided Asian food sounded good, so, I went to check this place out. Service was prompt and friendly. Portions were ample. Food quality and taste was just so, so. The place seemed to be reasonably clean. Did not get a view of the kitchen area. As I said, it was ok, but I would have preferred Panda Express.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

I just had lunch at Panda Asian Fusion in Holmes. I saw a half priced Local Flavor and decided to try it since I was going to be in the neighborhood for work. Very good. The Rainbow Roll was fresh and large. The shrimp tempura roll was crispy and delicious. I don't come up this end of the county often but I would definitely make a special trip to come here. I've eaten sushi everywhere in the area and this is among the best. And at nearly half the price. The service was good and the owner is very friendly. Give them a try. It's a BYOB also.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

I recently went here for dinner with my boyfriend and his parents (first time going out to dinner with them)! We brought wine with us. We ordered edamame app. I enjoy some hot flavor in my food so I ordered the Magic Salmon roll. It was delicious!! My boyfriend ordered a shrimp and broccoli dish, as did his father. His mom ordered a similar dish. There was plenty of food on each dish. Actually, my boyfriend and I ended up sharing our meals because they were both so yummy! We went to Azie in Media for Valentine's Day. I would go to Panda Asian over Azie for the sushi. If you are not looking for a fancy setting and just want good food, give this place a try!

Reviewed April 22, 2015

First do not go here for sushi. The fish and rice is lower end quality. It is not worth it for the price to get the sushi unless you absolutely need sushi.

The Chinese food itself is okay. Good portions of food that seems fresh. The menu is not really that extensive, but they have a few good choices for lunch and combos.

The service we had was average at best as was the food. Making this place a solid average.