“Great Guest Experience!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2018

If you're looking for hibachi, sushi, or a just a Sapporo, stop by after shopping at the Waterfront. Not only is ther something for everyone while shopping at the Waterfront, there are great options at Yokoso, lunch or dinner!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

I usually don’t write reviews however my family and I had such a nice time everyone was so polite great service our chef was so much fun he actually talked and interacted with us unlike other hibachi restaurants I’ve been to the food was amazing great portions if you are a sushi roll fan like I am you will enjoy half priced special rolls Tuesday and Thursday wow amazing so for me and my family we will be returning for sure......

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Horrible management team, very rude, not professional. I was given a wrong order, realized after I was home. When I called I was told to drive back in to speak to the manager, I asked to speak to them over phone so I didnt have to drive back to restaurant. Once manager got on phone and I explained what I happened I asked for a credit for next visit. She asked my bill amount, I provided it and the amount I tipped, as well as who waited on me. She tracked down the server while I was on the phone with her, once confirmed it was valid she asked for my credit card numbers. I denied, she told me to call back once I had them. Ill never return

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Needed a quick snack before a movie so we stopped in here. The place was actually kind of dirty. Our server was very friendly and attentive. She refilled waters and checked in on us frequently. Unfortunately the rest was just alright. We had a margarita served in a water glass...I actually thought it was a refill of water at first. The sashimi app was good. The ginger salad came with the dressing in a 2oz to go cup. The california roll was really "rice heavy" and not so much cucumber/avocado/crab. Can't attest to the hibachi part.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I've had a few good sushi meals here until yesterday. I ordered a bunch of sushi and sashimi. I actually watched the sushi chef, as I sat at the bar, put scrap pieces of salmon from a plastic container in my roll. I thought, I hope that's better than it looks. I should have rejected it but instead I tried it. It was indeed old scrap, fishy tasting salmon. I'm still burping it now at 6:00am. Nasty!! Although the manager was helpful and tried by reducing my bill, I'm burping old fishy salmon flavor still, not what I wanted from a descent sushi dinner. I doubt I'll be going back. That Sushi chef should be fired!! You NEVER serve someone scrap, bad fish!!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank please2018

Been to Yokoso Japanese Steak House? Share your experiences!