“Best Mexican Around!”

Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Honesdale
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2017

This place is delicious with a nice menu and nice specials. Daily there are deals to be offered, so check their facebook. I love sitting on their patio on a summer evening. Don't forget it is BYOB. Always a nice option.

1  Thank Oressa C

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Decided on Mexican for dinner while in the area visiting local b&b. Service was fast and friendly. We are used to strong flavors, so we found the food to be ok. I had tacos, hubby had fajita, rice and refried beans.

1  Thank MrsP2
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Good food. 8 of us had a large variety of dishes. No complaints. Waitress is pleasant but not real attentive. Very colorful inside. Will go back

1  Thank Shep113
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Nice atmosphere!!! Food was good, a bit pricy I felt. Good for a quick Mexican eat without traveling.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Stopped here during our stay at a local bed and breakfast. I had the seafood enchiladas which were just ok while my husband enjoyed the shrimp and chicken fajitas. The fajitas were great and enough to feed 2 people. The staff was pleasant. My only complaint is the drinking water. It has a strange smell and taste. Avoid it!!

1  Thank Shaquana F