“Good food and service”

Cordaro's Restaurant and Sports Bar
Ranked #19 of 66 Restaurants in Honesdale
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We took our uncle here for lunch and found the food to be ok but nothing special. The service was excellent

1  Thank fisherman65

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Make time for a sit down meal. I ordered a chicken parm and it was very good soft and tasty as well the rice pudding was great .

1  Thank derrick002017
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Saw our favorite waitress Deb at Cordaro's had coffee, and three breakfast early bird specials (before 11am) Eggs and Homefries, French Toast and Sausage, (or Cheese Omelet and Homefries which we normally enjoy). This time we had Eggs and Homefries for my Mom, and she ordered a side of Gluten Free Toast not included in special price, but a treat because not every place has Gluten Free bread, and Dad and I had the French Toast and Sausage with Sugar Free Syrup. Everything was wonderful and so good to see Deb and catch up. Thank you for making our whole family happy with our variously challenging food needs. This place has excellent service, quality food, and is a great value. We are fortunate be able to stop in and partake of this place when we can, on our errands to Honesdale.

1  Thank RevRandyPOrso
Reviewed 3 December 2016

This place used to be so much better but they have clearly moved to using frozen good a lot more and it has become quite bland.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Great food and a nice ambiance. my wife chose the meatball parm with spaghetti while I had the stuffed flounder. Our waitress Val was very attentive to our needs filling our drinks when needed and providing service with a smile. My wife bought a tee shirt but unfortunately they did not have my size.

1  Thank Fred S