“Our 3rd Very Enjoyable Visit since my last review”

Cordaro's Restaurant and Sports Bar
Ranked #18 of 66 Restaurants in Honesdale
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Stopped in at Cordaro's on our way back from Wayne Bank, heading back to Hamlin.
We make it a point to stop here for either a quick-bite lunch or for a "real meal" anytime we head to Wayne Bank or to Wal-Mart.
Service is ALWAYS friendly. The place is ALWAYS clean. The feeling is ALWAYS warm and welcoming.
While my wife and I generally get the Special of The Day any time we go, this time we choose an item right from the regular menu: We each ordered Honey-Dipped Fried Chicken w/ Salad, Veggies & Potato. We each received 4 pieces and we each ate the 3 smallest 1st, leaving the largest piece to take home.
The Honey-dipped chicken was some of the best fried chicken I've ever eaten - - - Now I know why my uncle orders is each time he goes.
It's a great place for a meal, snack or party. Yes - they have a party room with its own side entrance and plenty of parking.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We took our uncle here for lunch and found the food to be ok but nothing special. The service was excellent

1  Thank fisherman65
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Make time for a sit down meal. I ordered a chicken parm and it was very good soft and tasty as well the rice pudding was great .

1  Thank derrick002017
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Saw our favorite waitress Deb at Cordaro's had coffee, and three breakfast early bird specials (before 11am) Eggs and Homefries, French Toast and Sausage, (or Cheese Omelet and Homefries which we normally enjoy). This time we had Eggs and Homefries for my Mom, and she ordered a side of Gluten Free Toast not included in special price, but a treat because not every place has Gluten Free bread, and Dad and I had the French Toast and Sausage with Sugar Free Syrup. Everything was wonderful and so good to see Deb and catch up. Thank you for making our whole family happy with our variously challenging food needs. This place has excellent service, quality food, and is a great value. We are fortunate be able to stop in and partake of this place when we can, on our errands to Honesdale.

1  Thank RevRandyPOrso
Reviewed 3 December 2016

This place used to be so much better but they have clearly moved to using frozen good a lot more and it has become quite bland.