“Great food & staff”

Elegante' Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in Honesdale
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 14, 2017

This is the best pizza place in town! Lots of seating and a nice banquet room in the back for parties & occasions. They have the best staff and the owners are usually found working the counter when you come in. We usually stop in for lunch and are never disappointed. When ordering out, in my opinion the pizza could cook longer so you get a nice crisp crust so we do ask for it to be well done. Their garlic knots are awesome! Pasta sauce is a little watery but good flavor. Nice clean restaurant - kids love coming here too and checking out the fish tank in the dining room!

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the pizza from this establishment. Worked at a nearby camp during the summer and was treated to pizza versus camp food. It was a nice change. I felt the crust was a bit stiff and doughy. Maybe it's my personal preference for a crispier cracker crust?
The business has a good seating area and staff was very friendly.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

My Dad and I traveled from Greentown to Honesdale for the Taco Pizza this past Tuesday. We enjoy it, it was delicious. A table nearby ordered one to go and looked longingly at our pizza. It is a beautiful pizza and you can see in previous reviews some photos I have taken of it. We also had some iced teas and I had a coffee after the meal. The coffee at this Italian restaurant is of an excellent quality. Everything was great and the service most helpful.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

I ordered the Calamari Fra Diavolo which was delicious, the many large pieces of calamari were tender cooked with care, the spaghetti was great and the sauce spicy and very good indeed. The Eggplant Parm was plentiful and was enjoyed with bread and butter and spaghetti and sauce. My Dad enjoyed it. He is also a veteran and appreciates the veteran discount. My Mom had the Garlic and Oil Gluten Free Pasta. We enjoyed our meal and the service was attentive and fasted paced. It was buy one dinner and get another dinner 1/2 off. So we saved about 6 dollars off our meals. My Mom orders a lunch sized Gluten Free Pasta with Garlic and Order. The soups were good too, I had the chicken with wild rice. Coffee always good and I had a glass of water with lemon with my Fra Diavolo.

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was roomy with an Italian motif. I had a stromboli ($7) and the garlic knots with sauce ($2.50). The servings were generous and the taste was terrific. It was more than I could eat! When I am in Honesdale again I will definitely stop at Elegante'!!!