“So Good”
Review of Paulies

Paulies
Ranked #5 of 66 Restaurants in Honesdale
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

So good, just so good and fast! Hotdogs are fantastic and they know how to make pierogies!! Ended up here several times while camping in the area.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly, friendly, friendly! We travel to Honesdale twice a year for camps every year. I can't count how many chili and brown mustard hotdogs I have eaten since they opened. The fries are cut onsite and dropped right in to the basket of deliciously unhealthy grease!!! I have good health insurance so who cares! The employees enjoy their job and they are happy to have you in the restaurant. I mean, they know my wife and I after this many years but I see how they treat everyone. PS I ate my first fried oreo here and that is an amazing treat!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had food delivered from Paulie's while visiting friends who live in Honesdale. This is a great place to get a quick meal when you want great burgers, hot dogs, cheesesteaks, and fries!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Good food.
Fast service! Old fashioned milk shakes. Gyro with real lamb. They drove it out to Bethany. Glad I called.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I ate all the food I could when I ordered a meal and it was so nice, the hot dogs made me so better much english.