“Best mac and cheese”

September Farm
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Honey Brook
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Lobster mac and cheese is now served at this wonderful little restaurant in honey brook pa. Absolutely delicious. Lots of other things on the menu will also tickle your taste buds. Definitely try the fried curds! A little expensive and off the beaten track, but well worth a visit. Attached retail area offers many take along items that you will love.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Great for fresh veggies, simple groceries, lunch, dinner, of course cheese, mustards, pastries, pretzels, yogurt, jams, honey, ice cream, coffee- you name it, it's there and it's fresh and delicious. The cheese curds and cheese tarts are amazing! We bring them with us whenever we visit family and friends outside of the area. Prepared sandwiches are made with care and are always delicious. I couldn't recommend September Farm more.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Went their and had Breakfast one morning. Food was excellent and I wish the staff at all businesses were so cool. Had a great time thanks to September Farm. I still don't know how they make such good food!!

Reviewed July 23, 2017

It's a very quaint little country shop offering numerous cheeses, meats, desserts, crackers, jams, and other items. The eating area is a little small so I imagine it can get quite crowded, but it was fine at 11:30 on a Saturday. We ordered a grilled cheese sandwich, a roast beef with cheddar and horseradish sandwich, and mac-n-cheese bites, and they were all delicious, and portion sizes were just right. The quality of the cheese stands out and the roast beef-n-cheddar sandwich was one of the best I've ever had. And we finished it off with a small peanut butter ice cream cone that was awesome. I look forward to future visits.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

We were in Honey Brook & decided to try September Farm for lunch. We ordered at the counter by the register. We each had a Small Roast Beef Hoagie & a Fountain Soda, total cost was $ 19.25. We got a cup for our soda & a number for our table. We sat outside on the porch since the inside tables were all taken. Our food was brought to our table approximately 10 minutes later.

I got a Sierra Mist soda. It tasted funny (on the flat side) so I took it back & got Unsweetened Iced Tea (from a different machine). While I was getting my new drink, someone else was complaining about their soda.

We each had Mayonnaise on our Roast Beef Hoagies. The roll was cut through, so when we took a bite, the inside of the Hoagie slid part way out the side making it difficult to eat. The Roast Beef wasn't very good. We didn't eat all of our Hoagies & threw almost half of them away.

It was very crowded when we were there. We definitely won't return.