“AMAZING!”

Main Street Pizzeria & Grille- Horsham
Ranked #28 of 65 Restaurants in Horsham
Reviewed August 5, 2017

I have always wanted to try this pizzeria. I finally had the chance to try it out and it was the best pizza I have had in a long time! I will defiantly try it again and recommend all of my coworkers!

1  Thank Stephen C

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I got lazy and didn't want to cook. So we walked in and got a couple slices. They had BBQ chicken and another that I wasn't sure what it was. It was good! Their special was pretty good!

1  Thank Tabitha A
Reviewed January 14, 2016

We ordered two pizza's and a chef's salad as take out. Both pizza's were made just right, with a correctly done crust, the vegetable pizza loaded nicely with fresh veggies. The chef's salad was enormous- and great tasting- enough for two days- fresh and crispy. Very prompt and courteous service. We had a Groupon and will be back even without one. Check it out.

1  Thank DJMAN5
Reviewed November 9, 2015

I have ordered from Main Street Pizzaria numerous times. A couple of months ago I would have rated them as excellent - and would have said that they are better than both Nino's and Tonelli's - hand's down.

Unfortunately, over the past two-three months, the food has decidedly gone downhill. I ordered a large pepperoni pizza this past weekend, and it had clearly been sitting out all day. It was absolutely awful - one of the worst pizzas I had ever had. I ate one slice and had to throw the rest of it out. Unfortunately though, this is not just an isolated incident. I have found that the portions on the sandwiches seem to be getting smaller as well. When I asked about that, the girl over the phone said that they were probably told to make the portion sizes smaller.

My biggest problem with them is inconsistency. I swear, just a few months ago the pizza was easily the best in the area. The portion sizes were fair, and the food kept me coming back for more as my "go to" place when I was too lazy/tired to cook for myself. But my impression is either they have new people in the back who don't make the food the same as whoever was doing it before, or they are cutting corners. Either way, the place that was easily my favorite is quickly becoming one that I'd rather not go to.

It's a shame really. But the quality and consistency just isn't there anymore. If that changes, I would happily update my review.

1  Thank mjakes28
Reviewed September 23, 2015 via mobile

We stopped in for an early dinner. My wife and I split a brown derby salad. It was huge. The avocados were fresh and the blue cheese was sharp and delicious. We also split a super fly fry. They too were great. It was a huge portion. We couldn't finish them all. We ended with the stuffed pizza. It was very tasty. We each could only eat one piece. It made for great lunch the next day. I can't wait to go back and try their sandwiches.

1  Thank wiggum77