“Not a chance!”

Twin Kiss Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Howard
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Of me stopping again!
Placed our order for a couple sandwiches and fresh cut fries. At least 5 teenagers 'working' prep. We waited at least 20 minutes, watching 3 boys doing next to nothing. Finally the girl that took our order and had been getting ice cream orders out, brought our food out. Fries were cold, they had to be sitting there a good 10 minutes or more. The 3 guys couldn't have brought it out???Hot dog bun was as hard as cardboard. Very little sauce on it. We had to go back and ask for our drinks.
Not supporting this business/owner again!!!

1  Thank scootac

Reviewed May 19, 2018

I don't know if they were short of help or it's always this slow. We had to wait a long time while 1 server did each order in front of us by herself.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

We love to go here they have great food and ice cream desserts ect.. Very nice people we can never wait till they open foyer the season Agnes always sad to see it close for the season

Reviewed December 6, 2017

They do have great ice cream, soft serve and hard. I think the hard is Hershey's ice cream which is excellent. The sundae's are great and milk shakes are very yummy! However the food they serve is not good. We have gotten their specials sometimes and it's over salted and not a lot of flavor. The chicken and waffles were awful. Sorry Twin Kiss!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

The ice cream was good, they give you alot. I asked for 1 scoop and there were 2 giant scoops on my cone. I had to throw away half of it. The service was not very friendly.

Date of visit: August 2017