“Great meal”

Add it.
Highlands Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located at Hershey Links golf course, but easy access for the public.
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Waitress was very friendly - really did a good job - food and views of the golf course were both wonderful.

Reviewed 10 June 2012

I highly recommend this place for its friendly service, amazing food, and gorgeous views. The decor reminds me of an upscale hunting lodge, and they even made a special effort to put us by a window when we asked. Our server was accommodating and helpful, and it was a very relaxing place to sit and chat on a summer afternoon after a long day's work.

Reviewed 18 December 2011

The Highland Grill is a very pleasant place to eat year round. During the warmer months you can eat outside on a patio which overlooks the golf course. The waitstaff is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. We've eaten there over the past few years. Their menu has often changed but usually offered a wide variety of entree's. It's been changed again with a much more limited choice. With another couple my wife and I found it hard to choose: one or two chicken dishes, a few flat-breads, etc. It's more of an 'adult' restaurant and I'm not sure if they have a children's menu. We don't often see children there.

However what they did prepare was overall very good. The beef soup and flat-breads were very good. The ribs were rated highly by our friend. I had the linguine with stuffed meatballs. The linguine and sauce was very tasty but the meatballs were overcooked and dry.

Overall this is a good and relaxing place to dine if you go occasionally or just visiting the Hershey, Pa. area.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

Great wines, excellent mussels. We really enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 September 2011

We visited Highlands Grill for my son's birthday last week. The place is beautiful - with the dining room overlooking the golf course. An ice cold beer from the Cobra Tap is the perfect touch. The service and food were excellent AND it's reasonably priced too!