“Classy, yet cozy and comfortable.”
Review of Highlands Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Highlands Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located at Hershey Links golf course, but easy access for the public.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This restaurant combines elegant dining in a comfortable atmosphere. Unlike many of the other upscale restaurants in Hershey, it allows you to have a classy experience, while feeling comfortable. It offers a variety of menu options that include the classics, as well as some more elegant items. We thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, with unique decor and a relaxing environment. It offers a beautiful view as it overlooks golf course nestled away from the main attractions in Hershey.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

The Highlands Grill provided my wife and I a very pleasant dining experience. The atmosphere was elegant, calm, and luxurious while the menu had a good selection, and the food was relatively good. I would definitely dine there again.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Waitress was very friendly - really did a good job - food and views of the golf course were both wonderful.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I highly recommend this place for its friendly service, amazing food, and gorgeous views. The decor reminds me of an upscale hunting lodge, and they even made a special effort to put us by a window when we asked. Our server was accommodating and helpful, and it was a very relaxing place to sit and chat on a summer afternoon after a long day's work.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

The Highland Grill is a very pleasant place to eat year round. During the warmer months you can eat outside on a patio which overlooks the golf course. The waitstaff is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. We've eaten there over the past few years. Their menu has often changed but usually offered a wide variety of entree's. It's been changed again with a much more limited choice. With another couple my wife and I found it hard to choose: one or two chicken dishes, a few flat-breads, etc. It's more of an 'adult' restaurant and I'm not sure if they have a children's menu. We don't often see children there.

However what they did prepare was overall very good. The beef soup and flat-breads were very good. The ribs were rated highly by our friend. I had the linguine with stuffed meatballs. The linguine and sauce was very tasty but the meatballs were overcooked and dry.

Overall this is a good and relaxing place to dine if you go occasionally or just visiting the Hershey, Pa. area.