Hotel & Resort Palermo(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$97
La Veranera - Playa El Coco(Playa El Coco)(Great Value!)
US$70
El Jardin Hotel and Restaurant(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$50
Casa Bahia Hotel(Playa Marsella)
US$70
Marsella Beach Front(Playa Marsella)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$365
US$310
Surf Ranch Hotel & Resort(San Juan del Sur)
US$25
  • Breakfast included
El Pacifico Hotel(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$25
  • Breakfast included
HC Liri Hotel(San Juan del Sur)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
Pelican Eyes Resort & Spa(San Juan del Sur)
US$295
Cancelon
All reviewsfront porchnever ending supplyin townwicker rocking chairssan juanthree blocksroom was clean and comfortablehome away from homebottled waterother guestsrice and beansa wonderful stayfresh fruitpollojanenicaragua
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed two nights at Hotel Villa Isabella in San Juan del Sur and experienced a very welcoming and friendly staff. The pancakes for breakfast Was an unforgetable experience especially for the kids, who Was invited into the kitchen to join the cook Rosanna in preparing more pancakes with banana and chokolate.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Probably the best accommodations I've ever had in C. America or Africa. If you are looking for something "Western", then this is it. I'm used to roughing it across the globe, so maybe my excitement is overly high, but this place has love to it. The owners care about the community, as evidenced through their water projects in local schools as well as their library across the street that they started for the community from scratch. If they care about the community in this way, how much more will they care for their customers?

May be out of budget for NGO workers or thrifty travelers, but it is definitely worth it if you want comfort. Definitely upscale and a great value!

BEST breakfasts, too. Always had hot coffee for guests. Don't give up the opportunity to relax in the hammocks out front or take a dip in the small pool.

Room Tip: I could faintly hear the ocean waves at night from the rooms facing the ocean, despite being a little distance from it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed one night with my husband at Villa Isabella. We had a good room with a view on the street and it was quite spacious. Some details bothered me when we first entered the place; the style and the furniture of the room are old. The matresses were very squeaky and I was expecting a bit more comfort. Also, after paying we realized that the free wifi was not available (broken for unknown period of time they say) and that we had only burning water in the shower! Not even cold water! it was horrible for my husband's sunburns...

Though, the pool on the back of the hotel was great and super clean, they had a good collection of dvds for us at night when we were bored.

Overall, it was an average experience for us. If they charged about 50-55$, we would definitely come back. But for 75$, we can have something much better in San Juan.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarock
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Well we stumbled upon Hotel Villa Isabella with our backpacks on a blistering hot June day.
Our room was big and clean and had a great sleep. Loved the pool in the shade. Breakfast was excellent. Spent the afternoon reading in the lovely rocking chairs out front. A great stay in San Juan Del Sur

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've stayed at hotel Isabella more than 10 times in 6 years usually for about 10 days. I've gotten to know that mike makes a perfect breakfast and I never can seem to eat lunch after gorging myself on banana pancakes slathered in syrup and guava jam. Angelina will take all my stinky hiking and beach laundry and return it folded into perfect squares smelling better than my laundry does at home for a small fee. I've seriously debated how to pack Roxann into my suitcase to bring home as she not only oversees a lot of the operations but she can truly good anything and will remember you favorites even after years! She is passionate about cooking and caring and it shows

Room Tip: The front second floor has a balcony but a bit more traffic noise. Room 1 is my favorite as its nestled inside the complex. You can pick from regular rooms to complete apartments. If you struggle doing stairs, make sure you are on the main floor or the outside second floor. The inside 2nd floor is very steep and small steps for someone that is a lot more unsteady. However Edwin is always happy to do what you need including packing and carrying everything you might need.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family