“Great food, great atmosphere!”

The New Great Wall Brighouse
Ranked #12 of 77 Restaurants in Brighouse
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 1998, we are a vibrant, traditional Chinese restaurant in the heart of Brighouse. Serving Cantonese and Peking style cuisine, we are committed to providing high quality oriental food and quality entertainment for all occasions. We will give you a great night out. Whether you are just stopping by for some quality oriental cuisine, or you are enjoying a full evening of entertainment with friends and family; The Great Wall Chinese Restaurant can provide all this for you. Accredited with 5 Star rated kitchen and Trip Advisor 2013 Excellence rating.
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

We generally get the same food here, but we share it! Fabulous range of vegetarian dishes and they are willing to adapt the dishes to suit your taste, eg not as hot as on the menu or extra garlic/ tofu.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Used to go here regularly but it went off and seemed to be using cheaper ingredients instead of putting prices up,bad move so I went elsewhere. I went back yesterday to give it another try but to my disappointment it was even worse I’d rather pay a bit more and get better quality. Won’t be back.

1  Thank penduss
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I have been dining here for 25 years. We nearly always have the banquet.
Food and staff are consistently good and I cannot praise this place highly enough.
During our 25 years, we have seen the same staff stay, they don’t change. I guess as an employer he must be doing something right.
Always made to feel important, no matter how busy they are- which is nearly always.
Great place and fabulous good.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

We've always found the food to be very good at this restaurant but the last 2 takeaways we have had have been a little disappointing. The first was in January contained chicken which didn't seem to be of the best quality and in the next meal my wife found a piece of plastic in her meal. Not typical of this restaurant in the past but we have not returned.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

Best Chinese restaurant for miles around. Recommend the banquet meal as taster of everything and so hot and fresh