“Cocktails”

Cuisines: Spanish, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Every time I visit Ilkley I have to visit The Grove, the cocktails are amazing but quite expensive which is why I have rated a 4, the prices need to come down a bit, £32 for 4 cocktails is excessive, come on!!!!!!! Lower the prices & you will get more customers.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

Very well know and popular local. Reasonable wine and drinks selection to go with the good food. Everybody seems to enjot themselves here with good banter from the staff. You will enjoy.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Web stopped by for lunch and were impressed by the menu. Great choices and they were clued up on gluten free options.

The staff were lovely. Great smiles, knowledgeable and went out of their way.

Great service. I will be back

Reviewed 24 June 2015

The Grove is a quality pub. Great clientele, loads of seating inside and out. Great range of drinks. Lovely restaurant with a great range of food. Not the cheapest but well worth a visit

Reviewed 17 June 2015

I have visited this restaurant and bar many times as it is quite local to where I live. The food has always been very good. It has been recently refurbished to a high standard inside and out. Last night we went out for my birthday and I had a lovely cocktail (velvet elvis - I think). Sun was shining on the outside terrace and it was perfect. The lovely bar lady over heard it was my birthday and even came out with a kir royale shot for me. I would highly recommend this place to any visitors to Ilkley .

2  Thank Lynne L