“Lovely food”

Add it.
Kowloon Chinese Takeaway
Ranked #18 of 47 Restaurants in Mirfield
Reviewed November 20, 2017

This has to be the best Chinese takeaway around Mirfield. Dont think I have ever had a bad meal from here.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank AlunHarrison

Reviewed July 21, 2017

After moving to the area I scoped out my local Chinese Take-Away. I'm really sad to say I binned everything. I was so hungry and knew I hadn't enough cash to go and get more food, but found it so bad and was convinced I'd be ill if I ate it all.

I cannot say how sad it makes me, knowing there's a Chinese Take away so close but yet have no confidence in their ability. Everyone else appears to rave about it. So I may be wrong. However, Prawnless Toast starters, fried to a crisp. Chicken in concentrated acidic Orange Squash Sauce. Even the acid from the sauce didn't tenderise the chicken. Guys, without any venom whatsoever, please pull your socks up. I want you to do better.

Until you do, I'll drive the extra distance and head back to Hipperholme.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank 818craig
Reviewed July 5, 2017

A very nice takeaway staff very friendly and the food is it die for not had a bad one as yet keep up the good work

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank gothiclady21
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

I love Kowloon! Fresh, tasty and not a piece of rubber chicken in site!
Delivery is prompt too.
I can recommend salt and pepper chicken.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Awesome food the portions are very generous friendly staff eat here often we have never had a bad meal here

Date of visit: September 2016