“Sunday night”
Review of Three Crowns

Three Crowns
Ranked #24 of 82 Restaurants in Devizes
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Description: Fantastic refurbished Wadworth pub in the centre of the brewery's home town.
Reviewed June 21, 2018

Brilliant place! Rare selection of Wadworths ales - worth a return visit! Nice beer garden with a place to sit and eat in the evening.

1  Thank Steve L

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Lovely pub with a great selection of real ales and great burgers, very much recommended if you’re passing.

1  Thank Adam B
Reviewed April 13, 2018

My wife and myself went here for lunch today. The tempora vegetables with chilli sauce were delicious. We also had a main course and a few glasses of wine. Not cheap but a lovely experience. We knew we were in for an orderly and quality time as we recognised the manager from a place he ran a couple of years previously.

1  Thank geoffroberts994
Reviewed April 8, 2018

I stumbled across this pub one day and i thought i would give it a try. I had a roast which was the best pub roast i had in ages. I will definitely be returning. Highly recommended.

3  Thank CHandVT
Three C, Manager at Three Crowns, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Hello
Many thanks for your kind review and its a good job you stumbled across us:) Hope you see you again back in The Three Crowns.
Kind Regards
Matt

Reviewed April 8, 2018

This was my second visit to the Three Crowns; the first was for a traditional Sunday lunch, (for 6), the second for a Saturday lunchtime meal with a single family member. Neither visit disappointed, on any level. I found the pub to be spotlessly clean, the staff were particularly helpful and the food, delicious! There was a wide and varied menu with the option of a smaller portion size, if required, and all at very reasonable prices. Would I recommend the Three Crowns to others? You bet and we will certainly be returning in the not too distant future!

1  Thank S T

Hello ST
Thanks for letting us know about your visit, my team here work hard to give all our customers a great experience and its great to hear back from customers. I hope your third visit next time will be just as great.
Many Thanks