“Top IPA!”

New Inn
Ranked #44 of 81 Restaurants in Devizes
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Visited as part of a group - I rarely drink Wadworth as it is not to my liking but I must say this was probably the best pint of Henry's IPA I have ever drunk. No sourness (which I find with many Wadworth ales in many pubs when I've drunk it) and at £3 a pint a good/correct price too (for Wiltshire anyway)

The pub is cosy - a good size for a village pub. Lots of indoor seating with a small garden outside, and a sizable car park.

Overall impression - good to very good. If I ever wanted a pint of Henry's IPA I know where I would come.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Never go again. Short changed by landlord who refused to acknowledge his mistake, calling me a thief

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

We are staying on the pubs caravan site. So good and peaceful. Tried the food and it's great. Ate there a number of times over the 10 day stay. Sunday roast is just amazing. Try it but be advised to book 1st or you may miss out.
Great selection of Wadworth ales. 6x Horizon and IPA plus lagers and ciders.
Locals use the pub to and are a very friendly bunch which brings me to the staff. Great welcome. Friendly staff who engage with you with some banter. Great.
The caravan and camping club small site next door is really good. You should try it. Would we return. You bet.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

You know, there are some really good ways to know if you find a good place with great service. We visited the New Inn tonight and it was great. Why? Because the overheard me moaning earlier about how I could never find a Pizza without cheese (which I hate with a passion). Unknown to me Vicky or Carl heard me and tonight, I got the mother of all pizzas without cheese! It was fab! Washed down with a Kronnenberg it was, well, fabber! So thoughtful. After I washed it all down with a fresh ground Latte coffee with a bit of caramel in it. Best pub evening I ever had so thanks Vicky and Carl!

3  Thank Craven
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Spent 3 weeks at the camp site behind the pub. Ate a couple of times in the evening. Service was good and the food excellent. Can highly recommend the Mixed Grill

2  Thank William A