“Wonderful!”

Tea Inc.
Ranked #1 of 81 Restaurants in Devizes
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Tucked away in the little side street called The Ginnel (Devizes' answer to "Diagon Alley"), you'll find our little shoppe - come in for a delicious lunch, loose leaf tea and somewhat unexpectedly...great coffee. We are open 7 days a week and look forward to welcoming you!
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

One of the quirkiest and most charming tea shops in England. I went for the peach and orange white tea and stayed for the Smokey and the Bandit open sandwich. Try both!

3  Thank MikeWM1962

Reviewed April 8, 2018

My wife and myself called here this morning ( a Sunday). We were surprised how very small and quaint it was. A lovely little place. We just asked for two teas. Unfortunately we were not aware they have such a choice as we were expecting “ builders” tea. It certainly wasn’t that. Our fault! I also chose a granola bar to eat which was delicious. It seems that it is a popular place to go despite its tiny size. We will go there again as it seems a venue which isn’t going to be taken over by mobile phone using mothers with pushchairs and their offspring running around.

4  Thank geoffroberts994
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We stopped for a cup of tea and some cake on a really miserable wet Friday afternoon and we were so pleased we managed to stumble across this place!

The tea was delicious, served in a really interesting teapot which let you control the strength, the granola bar my husband had was lovely (he didn't want to share with me) and the service was really friendly, cheerful and helpful without verging on intrusive. They have a great gift shop upstairs as well selling all sorts of tea and coffee related paraphernalia - such a great idea!

would definitely go back if we were in the area.

3  Thank 1234RS
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Having just reacquainted myself with this delightful establishment, I can thoroughly recommend their delicious roasted tomato and bean soup - Heinz should be very worried !

3  Thank wilts-connoisseur
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Lovely little cafe full of absolute charm. Due to size it is a good idea to book.

Serves delicious drinks and wonderful light bites. Delicious savoury scones and tea and cake.

2  Thank Samantha-Jane W