“Great cream tea ! ”

Saint Peters Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Marlborough
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: Family run coffee shop in a beautiful church. Large selection of homemade cakes and scones. Our lunchtime menu includes nemerous homemade pies, Quiche, soup and hand battered fish and chips.Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options available. Regular and speciality tea served in vintage china.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We popped in on a very wet day for coffee and cake and were amazed by the menu ! Nice to see interesting home made dishes including small versions of all the main meals and pies with a choice of pastry or mash toppings . They had GF cakes , as well as in their delicious choices . We settled for cream teas - I had the savoury with a chive scone , cream cheese , smoked salmon and onion chutney - it was lovely , my partner had a big fluffy fruit scone . We chose coffee which was hot and tasty . The service was friendly and fast and to eat in such a beautiful church was fun . Will go again .

1  Thank Suzy S

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I haven't been here in many years but loved my brunch in the former church. I had good coffee and a savoury cream tea. This was a freshly made cheese scone (still warm) with cream cheese and smoked salmon. It was delicious. The staff were also really friendly and helpful. For just over a fiver, and with the spectacular surroundings, this is a place I would highly recommend

Reviewed March 15, 2018

My son took me here for coffee and cake on Mothering Sunday. IKam coeliac and from previous visits to this cafe, knew they always have a selection of good gluten free cakes (and meals). Not disappointed on this occasion! Good coffee and lovely g/f sponge - all served with a smile. The craft area is well worth a mooch around afterwards - I always manage to find something a little bit unusual.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

We were made to feel very welcome by all the staff .
Mother’s Day is very special, and Debbie and girls plus Debbie’s husband were fantastic.
The roast meal was cooked to perfection, and plenty ,the puds also yummy .

1  Thank andreajsmith61
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Excellent little coffee shop with an extensive menu. Very friendly and great value. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Marlborough.