“Stunning food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

"Oh but its in Melksham"

So what?! This place is thriving and makes an incredible addition to the town. The staff are friendly, the food is delicious and the restuarant is beautiful!

Oh and get the Carbonara!

1  Thank Katie G

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I must admit I was not sure about eating here but the food was superb
Great variety on menu and also especially large number of Gluten free choices
Friendly staff
A restaurant that would not be out of place in any top city - Melksham is very fortunate to have it.

1  Thank Trevor W
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Visited for lunch with family, and as we don't live in the area we didn't know what to expect.
We were pleasantly surprised - the staff are friendly and helpful and the food was excellent.
We will definitely visit again.

1  Thank 468avrilm
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a lovely evening at casa, lovely set out inside, very comfortable. Service was great and all our meals were delic

1  Thank Denise J
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We stopped off in the Casa in Melksham for dinner on our way to the theatre, we had booked a few days before, but to be honest the restaurant was empty and I think we could have got a table easily. I ordered the Chicken Caesar salad, my wife had the Lasagne and my sister the Spaghetti Bolognese, all the meals were served within the 20 minutes I expect from order to table. The Caesar salad was excellent and I enjoyed every mouth full, my wife's Lasagne was hot in the middle as sometimes it can be cold, and my sister reported that the Spag boll was excellent. We had three scoops of ice cream for sweet and with drinks the total bill came to just over £58, which is very good for a meal for three.
Would we go again,- yes definitely, good food, sensible price.

1  Thank 621alanbrown