The Old Town Hall at Bewdley
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Bewdley Hotel(Bewdley)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbeautiful gardentea and cakesewing kithome from homerecommend this b b to anyonelovely couplethought of everythingcomfortable roomsone night stayfollowing morninghoneyloislounge
Reviewed May 27, 2016

I'm not going to say that this place is Outstanding. I'm not gonna say how much I enjoyed my stay here, or that Lois and John made me feel more than welcome. I wouldn't want to let anyone else know that the place is a real Gem, and the Breakfast was excellent, or even that the value for money here is fantastic... I wouldn't say go visit here, planning your stay from this cracking BnB..because then it will be so busy, and everyone would know about this place, and then i'd never be able to book again!!
Thank you for making my stay so very pleasant..!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Red M
john h, Owner at The Old Town Hall at Bewdley, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you so much. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Do come back if you are ever in Bewdley again.
Lois

Reviewed May 23, 2016

This one would win Four in a Bed every time. Excellent for comfort and facilities and outstanding for breakfast and hospitality. Above all, Lois and John provide amazing value for money. (Visit soon in case they take the hint and put prices up!)

Room Tip: There is a ground floor room, best for those who might find the old stairs a bit steep
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank gloria032

Thank you so much.It was our pleasure to look after you. Lois

Reviewed December 16, 2015

There are many good buildings and unique shops to see in this riverside town. The riverbank affords excellent walks. Try the local icecream while you enjoy the views. The museum is quant and worth a visit, especially during the annual 'Duck House' competition in October, with lots of fanciful ways to decorate a house for ducks!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Keliset
Reviewed September 14, 2015

When we arrived at The Old Town Hall my partner and I were very impressed with the original features. The hosts were very friendly and gave us a tour and brief history of the building. Our room was warm and comfortable allowing us a good night's sleep without any noises from pipes etc. We had a lovely bathroom with a good choice of toiletries.
Breakfast is a feast fit for a king! With a Full English, croissants, yogurt and home made jams and honey. To complete our stay we had a tour of the garden and a trip to the Wyre Forest. The hosts kindly assisted with both of these activities including a lift in their car to the forest.
Tried to book to go back again but unsurprisingly they are fully booked. Will return.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul B
Reviewed September 13, 2015

We could only stay for one night...they were fully booked.

Louis and John keep a lovely bed and breakfast. The room was lovely, well decorated and you can tell they love Bewdley and their home.

Wish I could have stayed long.

Lovely, lovely place.

Silly thinks she has three hives and sells the honey for charity....kindness!

Room Tip: Just try to get a booking here!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple